papajohn

papajohn's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): papa john pizza king

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26317239

Admin that banned you: Plum

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 1 Week Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for False KOSing an inno as a traitor. I didnt disrespect or insult anyone so I dont understand why its considered "bullying" if I'm just doing what the T is supposed to do.

First off, over the course of the past few nights I have seen you call the player in question out several times as both and innocent, and a traitor with no basis. While it is acceptable to false KOS as a Traitor the issue arises when it is the same player each time without any hesitation. I have attempted to diffuse this situation by talking to you about it but clearly those words have not had any effect leading us to where we are now.

plum4 (1).jpg

Good evening papajohn,

As Plum stated, it is not against any rules to false KOS an innocent as a traitor. With that being said, consistently doing it to the same person and ONLY that person is targeting. For context, the person papajohn was targeting was Skullking276. Considering how Plum verbally warned you tonight prior to banning you for targeting, I say that your ban appeal should be denied. You are on quite frequently and you know the rules. Someone was banned the other day for doing the same exact thing. If anything, it seems like you were trying to use the rules to your advantage so you could target him.

4 minutes ago, HowIRageotic said:

Considering how Plum verbally warned you tonight prior to banning you for targeting, I say that your ban appeal should be denied. 

Ok

Denied 

I wasn’t only doing it to that player specifically though. I’ve called out multiple players, and it seems that Skullking is the only one who gets angered and resorts to call admins on when he is killed regardless of if rules were broken. While other players were banned for insulting him repeatedly I just was doing what you’re supposed to do as a T and I feel that I’m being blamed for what other players have done.

If Plum did in-fact warn you to stop, you should've just listened. This isn't the first time Skull has been targeted as Rage said, so don't think we're singling you out. The decision to keep this ban has already been made, so this thread can be closed now.