AlanDog

ChubbyLucky's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Chubbylucky/Profile Name

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100901404

Admin that banned you: Roger Gunsshot

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): PermGag

Why should you be unbanned?

I think I've gone a while being permgagged I've made a lot of friends on gfl.  I believe I Have learned my lesson from slip of the no no word Everybody makes mistakes and I have made a lot but I really do believe I am ready to come back 

a lot of my gags were mic problems I was on airpods a while ago but i switched to a headset in august one gag by amelia was where i was mistaken for another guy and i was ungagged straight away and one was a joke by dipper New Mic Plus me going  a bit to fix my potty mouth i truly believe i can come back I am sorry for saying what i said it was wrong and unnecessary for the my language but I would really like to be able to use voice chat . My history is a tough one so please put a decent though into me thank you have a wonderful day 

20201201215050_1.jpg

Achievements

I would support the removal of your permanent gag however I fail to see how you accidentally say a racial slur. I get angry and sometimes cuss people out but I don't say slurs.

I am in favor of lifting your gag as for the duration of it so far we have had several discussion regarding why this punishment was fair and justified given the circumstances. In looking at your history there is a trend of you saying slurs but regarding the fact that you did not dispute the validity of this punishment shows that you realize that what you did was wrong, and that hopefully you have learned from this experience. If you are to be ungagged please think before you speak as we have no room for bigotry of any kind in this community.

Plum.jpg.ec35e6b1f74706009b3d641db0a1cdc0.jpg

plum4 (1).jpg

I will accept this appeal, barring any contentions between now and tomorrow morning. The timeframe may seem long, but if there are any objections, I would like them to be known and to be voiced.

HOWEVER, with this being said, it will be a tight leash. 

The first gag will be a 5 minute gag as usual. From there on, it will be at admin discretion to the duration of your next gag. Whether it follow the general upgrades with it being 15, 30, 1h, 2h, 6h, etc, or if the particular admin feels that an extended gag is in order. This could include a permanent gag again.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity