Serenity

Jackbox TV Game Night

Posted  Edited by Serenity

78DDBB37-943D-4A40-8DF9-F68EAB18C48C.png.abec435717ea13bb6db55aeaa97e01fb.png

At tonight's Jackbox TV event, we will play game modes within Jackbox 3 and 6. Everyone is allowed in the voice chat, but for who plays each round will be based on first come first serve. Just know that some of the game modes have a smaller amount of player slots available, meaning during some rounds you may be in the audience. Regardless, most of the game modes we will be playing tonight have a maximum of 8 players. 

For those who have not played before, all you need is your phone (or you may use your computer) to go to jackbox.tv. From there you will enter the room code and your name. The only person who must have the game is the host, which will be me! :) 

You can find the specific game modes we will be playing listed below:

1. Quiplash 2 
  2. Trivia Murder Party
  3. Guesspionage 
  4. Trivia Murder Party 2
  5. Push the Button

RULES: 

1. No inappropriate names allowed. Doing so will have you banned for the remainder of the event.
  2. Must be a Member+ to attend. 
  3. For games that require textual input, explicit responses will get you removed from the event.
  4. Have fun!

I hope to see a lot of you there at 8:00 PM EST! ♥

Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/by2pkXQwjM

Edited by Serenity

Achievements

1 minute ago, Joshy said:

I don't know if I can make it, but did I miss the time?  Sounds like a really cool event idea I'm very curious.

Oops! It's tonight at 8:00 PM EST. I put it on the calendar here, but forgot to post it on this thread. Hope to see you there! ♥

Achievements