JGuary55

Competitive

Hello! I am making this thread to see if anyone plays games competitively, games like Rocket League, COD, Valorant, Overwatch, League of legends.  If you play any of those games competitively tell me your rank and maybe drop a clip or 2! If you play a game competitively thats not on here tell me which game!

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

I do play League competitively. I'm on my college esports team as an ADC. I used to play Valorant, but haven't played it on a while. I'm waiting for them to open a Valorant team as well. I also played CSGO, I was a DMG. (Same as Valorant, haven't played in a long while.) If you want to play hmu.

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

I play comp cod, I have 500-600 earned on WarZone, have played against known player like "Karma, Nadshot, Gunless, Envoy, Karma, Majormaniak, Simp, and MirX! and I currently compete for a team called DiamondSquadGG

-Blah ❤️

On 12/6/2020 at 1:43 PM, jarm323 said:

I do play League competitively. I'm on my college esports team as an ADC. I used to play Valorant, but haven't played it on a while. I'm waiting for them to open a Valorant team as well. I also played CSGO, I was a DMG. (Same as Valorant, haven't played in a long while.) If you want to play hmu.

ooo good to know. would you ever play Val competitively? 

On 12/6/2020 at 2:02 PM, Blah said:

I play comp cod, I have 500-600 earned on WarZone, have played against known player like "Karma, Nadshot, Gunless, Envoy, Karma, Majormaniak, Simp, and MirX! and I currently compete for a team called DiamondSquadGG

How good are you and ur team? have you played in any tourneys?

40 minutes ago, factsmachine said:

TF2. I'm currently subbing for am Advanced team in RGL. Whether or not I play as a main on the roster depends on what's happening with school.

tf2 has comp? I did not know this lol, how good are you and the team?

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

I'm decent. I'm low-Advanced, and Advanced is the division under Invite, which you could consider "pro" play. It's not really too professional since prize money isn't enough for you to make a living and the orgs aren't big enough to give you a salary.

But yeah, TF2 has a couple different competitive gamemodes, the most relevant being 6v6 (the one I play). The main issue with the scene is a lack of dev support. The other issue is that TF2 differs drastically from its competitive scene. It's a whole other gamemode. The other issue is how Overwatch took a lot of this game's top talent away, so there's a lot less competition and it's just one team winning every season.

On the other hand, it's fun and something I'm really passionate about. There isn't a game like comp TF2 out there.