Zeroice

Zeroice's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): ☠xd ☠

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94405730

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was really immature since I downloaded Some bunny hop script if I remember correctly?

I really love the server and I've been enjoying my time on the Hide And Seek server and made a lot of friends there.
Since i'm not really good at fps games i thought Hide And Seek could be fun Which It Is!

I am terribly sorry for my Immature behavior From 3 years ago and I won't cheat ever again.

Ive lost my interest in cheating since I realized How it Ruined Games for other people and how dumb it is.

Sincere regards.
Cinnamon/xd 

Posted  Edited by Edge

Black Ops 2 and GTA V are not in your game history. I also believe that Rockstar does not use VAC so it's impossible that is the cause of one of the VAC bans.

Edited by Edge

Achievements

Posted  Edited by CIA

This is a 100% complete lie to be unbanned. He claims his VAC bans were from someone giving him money on GTA. 1. GTA can't VAC ban because their anticheat doesn't link with VAC or Steam. 2 I have played GTA for 7 years and they have never banned people for getting modded money. They will account reset or wipe. Second thing is not only does he not have Black Ops 2 he doesn't even have GTA which are the games he was saying he got VAC banned on. All you have to do is remove the "bhop" scripts and your good to go there is no need to lie.

"Ive lost my interest in cheating since I realized How it Ruined Games for other people and how dumb it is." My guy your latest VAC ban is 29 days ago and how you're banned right now, i'm sure you lost interest in cheating.

r/quityourbullshit

Edited by CIA

"Ive lost my interest in cheating since I realized How it Ruined Games for other people and how dumb it is."

While it is great that you still aim to be a member of this community through Hide and Seek, I don't feel that you have much of a case for this appeal. The very fact that you claim to have lost interest in cheating and then feel compelled to lie about the obvious fact that you were caught doing it just doesn't sit right with me. If you can not be trusted to tell the truth then why should you be given a second chance? 

Plum.jpg.ec35e6b1f74706009b3d641db0a1cdc0.jpg

plum4 (1).jpg

6 hours ago, Plum said:

"Ive lost my interest in cheating since I realized How it Ruined Games for other people and how dumb it is."

While it is great that you still aim to be a member of this community through Hide and Seek, I don't feel that you have much of a case for this appeal. The very fact that you claim to have lost interest in cheating and then feel compelled to lie about the obvious fact that you were caught doing it just doesn't sit right with me. If you can not be trusted to tell the truth then why should you be given a second chance? 

Plum.jpg.ec35e6b1f74706009b3d641db0a1cdc0.jpg

I mean, I Do have a habbit of lying Like earlier CIA Said and he has some great points. I apologize for anything
I don't Cheat In any sort of way nowadays. I'll tell the whole truth about my Recent vac bans.

First vac ban being from 2017 AHK Cs source bunnyhop script. While yes, the Ahk scripts Do NOT get you banned, BUT Ahk scripts that are exe files DO get you banned.

Second Ban being of my CSGO. I've had a software called cheat engine open because I played Persona 5 60fps on my ps3 emulator, IT DOES require Cheat engine to get the 60 fps.

I am sorry for lying earlier

10 minutes ago, Zeroice said:

I mean, I Do have a habbit of lying Like earlier CIA Said and he has some great points. I apologize for anything
I don't Cheat In any sort of way nowadays. I'll tell the whole truth about my Recent vac bans.

First vac ban being from 2017 AHK Cs source bunnyhop script. While yes, the Ahk scripts Do NOT get you banned, BUT Ahk scripts that are exe files DO get you banned.

Second Ban being of my CSGO. I've had a software called cheat engine open because I played Persona 5 60fps on my ps3 emulator, IT DOES require Cheat engine to get the 60 fps.

I am sorry for lying earlier

But if you admins have any more questions, I'm willing to answer

I have my doubts that an AHK script was the cause of your ban from 2017, assuming it's a script that attempted to jump at a set interval and had no access to the games memory. Again I have further doubts towards the CSGO ban as those are only issues when injection is attempted, otherwise you will receive an error when the game attempts to open and identifies cheat engine is running.

With those doubts present I cannot in good faith remove your ban. I wish you the best in your search for a new gaming community to enjoy.