nohatbeyond

nohatbeyond's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by nohatbeyond - Edit Reason: A word

Steam Name(s): nohatbeyond

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47472702

Admin that banned you: Plum

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 1 Week Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I wasn’t given any sort of warning, I didn’t even mass rdm, I killed 2 Ts with proof and 1 inno In crossfire and got banned for mass. I have no idea what the admin was thinking, because what I did was nowhere near mass rdm, my karma was good, and I’ve been pretty good on the server overall. There is no reason why I should be banned, maybe the admin just listened to whatever player was complaining at the time

Edited by nohatbeyond
A word

You were banned on fair grounds and we do not give out warnings for mass/ attempted mass. I have been in spectator mode watching the game play out and keeping an eye on the logs. when the report came in against you the person claimed attempted mass so I looked through the logs and you had neither dna nor visual proof to kill the traitors as you claim. Additionally, here is a transcript of the "cross fire"

[00:51] nohatbeyond [innocent] has damaged Kule Kulinski [innocent] for 40 HP with M3S90
[00:51] nohatbeyond [innocent] has damaged Kule Kulinski [innocent] for 40 HP with M3S90
[00:51] nohatbeyond [innocent] has damaged Kule Kulinski [innocent] for 13 HP with M3S90
[00:51] nohatbeyond [innocent] has killed Kule Kulinski [innocent] with M3S90

To me this does not come off as "cross fire" but rather blatant rdm. As such I feel this ban should remain in place.

Plum.jpg.ec35e6b1f74706009b3d641db0a1cdc0.jpg

plum4 (1).jpg

Posted  Edited by nohatbeyond

Ok 1. That’s one person. If I got auto slayed  that would have been fine, but mass rdm? Where is the mass part? Killing 1 person does not constitute mass rdm. I was attempting to kill the terrorist who was next to him, who let him allowed to get away with killing a detective. Which I was correct about. So even if this one guy was rdmed, and even if I did “attempt mass rdm” like the player said, then why would I later tell the detective that I killed that ONE person by accident? This doesn’t constitute mass rdm. 

As for “visual proof” killing a detective and sniping at innocents is more than enough “visual proof”. Unless I made that up too.

Edited by nohatbeyond

Posted  Edited by CIA
2 hours ago, Plum said:

[00:51] nohatbeyond [innocent] has damaged Kule Kulinski [innocent] for 13 HP with M3S90
[00:51] nohatbeyond [innocent] has killed Kule Kulinski [innocent] with M3S90

^ I don't see how this would be crossfire if you shot him four separate times. 

As Plum said "I looked through the logs and you had neither dna nor visual proof to kill the traitors". If you didn't have DNA which you more than likely did not have looking at the death scenes is a go to and because checking it isn't hard I have a hard time believing  Plum is in the wrong. I am going to also go out on a limb here and say if he was sniping there could have been a KOS but neither person mentioned one so my guess is there wasn't one.

Edited by CIA

Posted  Edited by nohatbeyond

This is not the same guy. This was one guy, and I did not shoot him 5 separate times, I shot him once with a shotgun, he died instantly. The people who were sniping was the T I killed rightfully and I killed the inno by accident by association with a T. Even if I did kill this one guy, it is in no way mass rdm. I didn’t mean to kill him. What is so hard to understand. I am banned for a week for killing one guy by accident. I only rdmed one person. I only rdmed 1 person that round. Why am I banned for a week. Please answer the question.

I killed one person unintentionally, it is not mass rdm. You must rdm 3 or more people for it to be considered mass. I only rdmed one. I had visual proof for the other 2 kills. Please explain how in any way it was mass, attempted mass, or anything that deserves a one week ban.

To reiterate. I saw a terrorist kill someone in front of my very own 2 eyes and went to kill the person who did it. The person with them(who is the person who I “mass rdmed”)was not attempting to kill the T, which is a traitorous act. The other kill that round was a sniper shooting at a CONFIRMED INNO and I killed him. Even if you want to make the argument that those first two kills are rdm(which one of them isn’t) you need 3 OR MORE kills for it to be considered mass or attempted mass.

Edited by nohatbeyond

Posted  Edited by Spazzin

Unbanned

Since there's no evidence to prove that you did mass rdm, your ban will be lifted. Please be more careful in the future and happy holidays 🎅

Edited by Spazzin