SergeantMaaskant

SergeantMaaskant's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): SERGEANTMAASKANT

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199074470211/

Admin that banned you: No idea i thing rageiotic or fandeltales

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

i let my brother play for 20 min and he ended up killing people. i wont let this happen again.

im also a vip so i wouldnt pay every month to kill people for no reason and get banned.

i will remain my ''good behaveiour'' idk how to spell that word.  

Understandable however it will take a while to get the banning admin's version of events. If this is truly the case you might want to have your brother play on a different server instead of the one you play on for situations like this one.

Posted  Edited by Spazzin

This ban has already expired. You are responsible for your own account, so if you let your "brother" on your account and he decides to rdm then you're going to be the one that's punished for it. VIP or not, you need to be more careful.

This can be closed 

Edited by Spazzin

First of all, I believe that there was a miscommunication regarding the ban you are referring to, you provided your profile link and not your steam ID. You are currently banned for 1 week. I just want to quickly add on that I did not ban you for RDM.  I banned you for failure to listen to admins and extended it due to what had happened in game. I had people privately messaging me that you were offending them, and I asked you multiple times to change your tag in which you changed it to something that many would deem more offensive. Personally, I don't believe your "brother" was playing, and I do not think you should be unbanned. You are a VIP, act like one. 

Sergeant 1.png

Sergeant 2.png

Sergeant 3.png

Signature.png

Posted  Edited by Spazzin

Thanks for the reminder @NeoSundae 

You're back to being banned. From what I understand you were warned and you didn't listen to admins. That plus the rdm x2 and leave, your ban will be 3 days.

Also it does not matter if your brother was on your account or not. Whatever happens on your account is your problem. 

Edited by Spazzin