Vanya

Event #210 -- "Totally New Wester"

Event Overview:

Hello everyone! This event was selected from our Nomination Megathread, which you can check (and nominate your own ideas) here! -- If you'd like to see your nominations appear in these threads make sure to drop your ideas in the thread linked above!

For this week, as an idea by our very own Lv.100 Crobat we'll be playing Westersand! But not just any Westersand. For this event we'll be playing the Christmas version of Westersand that's been out for quite a while but we just never play since it doesn't seem thematically appropriate, until now! We'll also be playing the Westersand exclusive event mode, which means we'll play the default 4 stages and then we'll play the "Insane" version of them! Last year we failed to beat Insane Godmode so maybe this time will be the time.

For this event we'll be playing:

Server IP:

• 92.119.148.14:27015

Time for the event:

• Saturday December 12th @ 4:00PM CST.
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!
Notice:

Special Kickers:

• Event mode, a.k.a. all 8 stages

VIP Rewards:

• Winners of regular Godmode will receive a week of V.I.P.!
  • Winners of Insane Godmode will receive four weeks of V.I.P.!
    • Everyone else in the server the moment Insane Godmode is beaten will receive two weeks of V.I.P.
Rules:
  • This event will be of chill but also tryhard nature, micspamming / off-topic is allowed so long as it's not overshadowing / overly spammy.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual.
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • Map will be played for 180 minutes, any extra extends after this time can be done through votes.
Leaders:
  • Any willing one.

See you on the weekend, and good luck!