Ghostie x

Ghostie x's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Ghostie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:556146552

Admin that banned you: I can't see the ban info on source bans so im not sure

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

i was banned for bhop scripting which i understand because i had only 5hrs but this is an alt account i was using at that time. I have about 36 days played on the server on my own account (Misses Hops). I was banned when i wasn't on the server so i don't know the admin that banned me and the server doesn't load on source bans

Oh I thought it was Siraid who banned you but it was me. I’d like to say first off, your ban isn’t on sourcebans, it’s on GFLBans - https://bans.gflclan.com/search?query=STEAM_0%3A1%3A556146552

Iirc, @Zexired was the one that reported you and I thought it was an alt scripting. I had no idea it was you and that makes me want to unban, knowing you. However, I’d like Zex’s opinion on this first bc you were just casually lapping the map on his recording and I had no idea who it was.

I’ll make a decision once Frank and Zex reply (the both of you, plz ping when you reply) 

-Brotherwolf

• 1 month later...

I'm going to be closing this because it's been two months and only I have replied. Because nobody responded, feel free to make another ban appeal at any point.

-Brotherwolf