WrldSoul

WrldSoul's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 501st ARC SGT 8557 Wrld

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445696808

Reason: MRDM

Admin: Swebby

Why this should be revoked:

I didn't mean to MRDM because I was only trying to kill Swebby and as I shot him two RMC's names I did not get got blown up and killed and before he banned me he brought me and another staff member came to me to talk to me (Earl) and he threw him away with his Phys Gun instead of letting him talk to me especially in the fact that Swebby was biased as I killed him and seconds later he bans me without giving me a chance to explain or talk to another staff member. And for that exact reason I should be unbanned because the situation was biased and completely unethical/accidental

Okay, first, let me explain this. I was standing around with a few troopers, one of which was an RMC if I remember correctly. You come up to me, ask me if I want to know how it feels to explode, then advert “suicide bomb”. You shoot a rocket, remove half my Health, causing the RMC to walk over and then heal me. You decide it’s smart to shoot a few more rockets, killing me and everyone else, including yourself. Not only was that stupid, but also blatant kit abuse. I stand nothing to lose or be angry about if I die, as we don’t operate how DarkRP or other RP game modes do. All I do is die and respawn at bunks, nothing lost except a few meters of movement. Your explanation of “only trying to kill Swebby” also doesn’t put you in a good light. 

TRAP.jpg.ddd6ee3c20010e8e77d04e71270d8536.jpg

Posted  Edited by MrSleeps
1 hour ago, WrldSoul said:

My in-game name: 501st ARC SGT 8557 Wrld

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445696808

Reason: MRDM

Admin: Swebby

Why this should be revoked:

I didn't mean to MRDM because I was only trying to kill Swebby and as I shot him two RMC's names I did not get got blown up and killed and before he banned me he brought me and another staff member came to me to talk to me (Earl) and he threw him away with his Phys Gun instead of letting him talk to me especially in the fact that Swebby was biased as I killed him and seconds later he bans me without giving me a chance to explain or talk to another staff member. And for that exact reason I should be unbanned because the situation was biased and completely unethical/accidental

Let’s talk about a couple terms here.

Being bias means well, you have taken sides or have an opinion favoring one side over the other. Or you do something against what you’re supposed to do based on a person’s status. However based on what you did, it wasn’t biased as Swebby had followed the staff guidelines which states that word for word, “This only applies if they get above 3 kills in roughly 10 minutes for each. “ and “If the MRDM is malicious it involves a Warn and a 1 Week Ban.”. Swebby here was not biased.

Unethical things do not apply to video games unless unethical things have been done to game developers or staff members which is complete irrelevant to this situation. Also from what I am gathering is that this situation was not accidental in the slightest. You don’t “accidentally” advert suicide bomb and shoot multiple rockets with the intent to kill people disregarding nearby players.

Now let me state this, I look at this and everything else with an unbiased opinion always open to hear what the other parties have to say. So that I see you killed 3+ people with the intent to kill those specific people I will take the side of the staff as they obviously upheld the server rules. Do I agree with Swebby removing other staff members from the sit forcefully? No, of course not. However you also need to realize the roles each staff member has. Swebby is an admin, they enforce server rules. Now Earl is a gamemaster who does events/sims for the server. They have no business dealing with admin sits unless they’re requested to or have no admin on to deal with the situation, hence their limited powers. They can watch sure, but they are not trained nor made for admin sits between players. Also c’mon bro, you shouldn’t be RDMing people to begin with, you’re a SGT, you should’ve learned this when you were an enlisted. Be better.

Please, realize that you were in the wrong and if I were personally you, don’t fight the ban, accept it, wait it out and continue to play once it’s over. Thank you.

Edited by MrSleeps

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Also reading this you say another staff member “Earl” I would like to add that he is a gm not an admin. It has been discussed many times that gms are not allowed to do admin sits. If Swebby did physgun him away then he wasn’t needed. Also I don’t know why you would advert “suicide bomb” or whatever it was.  That would be fail rp. 

from my perspective the ban should stay as you are in the wrong and Swebby did everything correctly to ban and by that he followed the guidelines when punishing, if you are a vet member and you know what you did then you shouldn’t already know why you got pulled into a sit.

thank you for your time, will pass this on to high ranking staff.

Former CWRP Admin -  / Currently CWRP - Main - Gmod - Rust Discord Mod

ozkody.gif.49c68b9495253cbfc2dbd45da4caa13c.gif

• 2 weeks later...