Leonidias

Leonidias's TTT Vanilla Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Leonidias

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24272802

Admin that banned you: auto

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should your punishment be revoked?

my ban was a mistake on my part. the hidden temple maps chute at the start made me goomba stomp someone and fucked up my karma, slaquer pushed me down the hole with a crowbar when i was afk fixing my mic and i landed on someone. so when it was my t round and i used my jihad to kill 7 people and a t buddy was in range, ( my mistake) it auto banned me. i undetstand the jihad thing being a issue but being punished for my novice understanding of this map is really hard on me. 

On Lost Temple, newly added back into the map list, I did indeed push Leonidias down the hole. He was a detective and I was hoping to save him from AFK damage. In hindsight, this was a mistake. I forgot about the change to a pit with a drop, and I believe he may have goomba stomped someone with my push. Similarly, the next round Leonidias died falling and crushing another innocent. Neither of these were malicious kills,  and an accident due to the map design.

In regards to the jihad, I believe you got two of your fellow traitors with it, and that was what triggered the karma ban. In the future, make sure to warn your teammates in chat if you're planning to jihad.

I don't think anything that happened was done with ill intent, and it's Leonidias' first infraction. @Waylon Smithers @Yogpod @Misery