Meowland

Meowland's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Methland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40031408

Admin that banned you: Roger Gunshot

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perm Mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I happened upon another GFL server on GMOD and was reminded once again of the bullshit perm-mute that Roger Gunshot put on me.  To provide some backstory, I was playing late at night on the MC 24/7 TTT server and was likely 7/10 drunk.  I decided to share a funny YouTube URL (below) of HZ | Killslick inchat.  Killslick is a pedo/asshole and it brought me joy to share said YouTube link.

Roger immediately just decided to fucking perm mute my ass for sharing a damn YouTube video.

D6144C918C4093EA556F1C629E485818EA060C0F

Posted  Edited by Edge

We would be willing to unmute you but you need to accept that non-GFL links are not allowed with the current rules. We have no idea what any link contains and are not responsible for clicking on them to find out. Youtube is Youtube yes, but there is plenty of NSFW content.

Edited by Edge

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Roger Gunshot

First of all, I was not the one to perma mute you, so let's go ahead and settle that right now.

Second of all, this appeal and every previous appeal just continue to make it perfectly clear why you will not be unmuted. You are completely immature, toxic, and simply asinine. If you were calm and mature about it, I would have no issue either reducing the mute or removing it altogether. 

Third, you continue to advertise that same video in the damn appeal that got you perm muted in the first place.

Finally, as I said in your previous appeal, any subsequent appeals WILL be denied. You have not changed in the slightest and have made no effort to do so. If you change your behavior within the next two months or so, and it is a genuine change in behavior, meaning you drop the toxicity, stop with the links in chat, and stop being a completely asinine and aggressive person, you may have hope of being unmuted. 

With all this being said, this appeal is denied, as will ANY others before the two month mark.

Edited by Roger Gunshot

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity