Cpt.Haxray

Role Idea: Mad Bomber

Team: Mad Bomber

Type: Neutral Evil/Neutral Special

Description:
The Mad Bomber wants to kill everyone except for himself. However, they start with a Credit Printer item and an immunity to explosives. The Printer generates credits to whoever is nearby to collect them, but makes a distinctive noise. Additionally, the Mad Bomber has their own unique shop with a special item in it, the Nuke. The Nuke costs a MASSIVE amount of credits to obtain, but does exactly what the name implies. 

Optionally: Shows up as an unique color on the Radar to give away his location and identity to prevent it from being too strong(Sound should ideally be enough of an alert by itself though). 

Just throwing this idea out there to see if people would like it.

Neutral to -1

Sounds like it'd be fun, however on some maps (Terrortrain i think its called, clue, simple) this would be overpowered due to layout, hard to reach spots, and spots that you have to know the easter eggs to get to (last two for simple).

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

+1, though I do believe that it could have some explosive-themed weapons to defend itself with to take full advantage of the explosive immunity, such as some of the items from the Serial Killer shop (e.g. the corpse launcher / paper airplane), some weapons from the Traitor shop (e.g. C4 or the Jihad), or maybe even some weapons exclusive to it.  Camping may be a problem, but I do believe there can be ways to solve this issue.

Achievements

1 hour ago, Burriss75 said:

Sounds kinda boring as it requires sitting in one area for extended periods of time just to do anything

Yeah im not a fan of this idea either, it was a spur of the moment throwing it out there thing as a "need more roles that win in a different method than just directly shooting everyone".