Spazzin

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord Gmod

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Spazzin#0889

Why were you banned?: Rule 9 (Minor x2)

Why should you be unbanned?

So basically, a user named tefmann pinged a bunch of staff because of problems on the TTT MC server. Banter was had between everyone and then he called PapiJesu a "dumb hispanic", which I then poke fun at it by also calling him dumb hispanic right after, which was clearly a joke since we're both friends. About an hour later I get warned for it. I then explained how it was took out of context, but was told they talked it over, despite the fact that the other guy who actually said it in a mean way was only warned AFTER I explained what happened. I was then muted for 12 hours just for saying "dumb hispanic" again randomly. Now as far as I'm concerned, the word "hispanic" is not a slur, I wasn't discriminating or harassing anyone, so the warn and mute makes zero sense to me, especially since I was told they talked about it. If that was the case then they would've known the context of me saying it and the other guy would've been warned instead. I seriously find it hard to see where joking with a friend gets you warned, then proving your point gets you muted.

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: grammar

I'm not speaking for or against anyone.  Person who was warned later may have been my fault.  I meant to put that stuff into a note area to talk about with the team later because I felt it was gray area and provoked by our own team, but I put it in the area where it looks like I already gave the warning (but I didn't).

Edited by Joshy
grammar

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Spazzin

Love the fact that none of the discord mods even took the time to respond to this, despite a few of them viewing my appeal. I actually had some info to pass over to the staff chat and wanted this dealt with as soon as possible. I also like how the same discord mod that muted me for using a "slur" apparently is the same person saying shit like this a few months ago 

alex.jpg.e1b64962e5e7336fd6dd49d68d71cc32.jpg

Edited by Spazzin