PartTimeItalian

SteamID:

PartTimeItalian

Punished by:

did not say

Reason for the punishment:

rdm

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Maybe message me what befor hand and not have to do this. I killed him bevcause there was a guy behind the painting shooting people and had a kos I cant help I dont see him die and someone else was in there with him. they didnt call it out that the guy was dead yet. am i just suppose to let who ever is shooting in there kill me too if it was the t that was there was still alive? thats why i kill myself when im a inno because theres not much to do but wait to be shot at and most likely die. i cant kill someone for doing alot of sus stuff and when theres one mistake like that something stupid happens again like yesterday it getting tired some. ffs

Hello! I gave you a warning for RDM. I was a KOSed player, both chat and voice, and I had killed someone in the painting room right before Banta finished killing me. I had put in the warning as follows, "RDM+ They were KOSed. At least allow them to ID the body!" The player that reported you did not forgive it, and since you had previous warnings already. I saw it fit to give you one for RDM.

I am not against a Unban. Just please be more careful next time and assess the situation properly! @Aurora
 (I'm not sure if we decide to unban or not.)