The1337Gh0st

Wrath Rework Proposals

Posted  Edited by The1337Gh0st - Edit Reason: fixed some stuff

The Wrath is generally considered to be one of the worst designed roles in the server. The ability to respawn after being killed by a teammate is highly situational, and if the ability activates it ends up being a bad thing for the Innocent team. While some may view this to be the "intended way" of an innocent potentially working against its own team, I have made three proposals as to how this role could be made more interesting, with it either changing its team or staying the same somewhat:

1. Team: No Team

Type: Neutral

Same role rules and properties as Unknown, but you respawn as a random special role opposite of your killer.

2. Team: Innocent / Neutral Evil

The Wrath spawns as an innocent role and they doesn't know that they're a Wrath.  Upon being killed by any player, you are respawned and you become a Neutral Evil version of the Wrath that cannot win and you gain a radar for your killer. Upon your killer dying from anything, you steal their role.

3. Team: Innocent

The Wrath spawns as an innocent role and they doesn't know that they're a Wrath. When 50% of the innocents are confirmed dead, you are informed that you are a Wrath, and now your ability is able to activate. Upon being killed by an evil role, the Wrath respawns after a few seconds and you are given a radar for your killer. If you kill your original killer, you are told everyone's role that was part of your killer's team and become a regular Innocent. If your killer dies before you kill them, then you become a regular innocent. If you die before 50% of the innocents are confirmed to be dead, then your ability does not activate. If you are killed by an innocent, then your ability does not activate.

Hopefully these fit the theme of a "revenge" role, and this would make the game more interesting should any of these get implemented.

Edited by The1337Gh0st
fixed some stuff

Achievements

1 minute ago, The1337Gh0st said:

1. Team: No Team

Type: Neutral

Same role rules and properties as Unknown, but you respawn as a random special role opposite of your killer. This means you don't have a team and so forth.

So how we have Jester set up rn

The other 2 I like

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

I like the second and third ones a lot(even if the second is very similar to the Private Investigator/Reaper role I suggested, and the third is very similar to the Lycan role inregards to the requirements to trigger ableit with a very different reward), but like blazing said the first one is way too similar to Jester.