HowIRageotic

Degrees! (Educational Degress, not Temperature)

Message added by Joshy,

This thread is old.  It was bumped by an ad bot. and has been locked.  If you would like a new one, then you can start a new thread 🙂

Also want to add a little informative note that BeatBoxBattleMe was not the person to necro post.  A person posted before them, and I hid their post.  Congratulations on your upcoming degree, BeatBoxBattleMe.

I have a Firefighter 1 technical certificate, and am working on an aerospace engineering degree.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

THIS SIGNATURE IS INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Currently in my second year of college. 

My first year was majoring in Mathematics w/ Secondary Education, and the first semester of my second year (or this year) I was still majoring in that. 

However, I have now switched my major into IT after finding my Computer Programming using Visual Basic class pretty interesting. 

I honestly don't know if I want to continue into that, but that is my current plan.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

• 2 years later...

Currently on my last year for computer science, took me about 5 years now. Going on to my sixth. Granted, Im not the brightest of the bunch, but sure do know how to talk to people. Probably going into sales with the degree, to standout.

Favorite course so far has been probably softball. Not going to lie, I’m a massive sports guy, played and watched my whole life. Loved being able to just go to a class where I could hit nukes. College has been amazing, even joined a frat, overall great memories.