Legacy_ButtFace

Legacy_ButtFace's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Legacy_ButtFace

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156603803

Admin that banned you: System

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I didn't cheat. There is some issue with your system or something on my PC triggered it. (I think it may have been my GK64 software since it looks like spyware I won't lie) 

But I did not cheat. Like stated on my appeal before, I have only been playing casually with my friend a week and a half prior to the ban. I did not cheat. Could I get some help understanding what could've made this happen? The only response I have gotten was I cheated yet that doesn't explain to me why. I am still confused.

As I mentioned prior to you on Discord. I can't share the detection as that could lead to people finding ways to not trigger it and could also affect it negatively. The AntiCheat detected you. You were banned on Sat, 13 Feb 2021 17:44:10 GMT. Feel free to appeal your ban in at least 6 months from now. This can be reduced if you are willing to cooperate and actually admit what you did wrong (Please keep in mind we have the full detection and reason as to why you were flagged by the AC, so if you do cooperate please be truthful). This appeal has been denied.

Will be closed and moved in 12 hours from now, so that you can reply.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png