Coomi

Coomi's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Coomingo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222370430

Admin that banned you: Edge

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perm Mute

Why should you be unbanned?

Okay I've written like 3 appeals already I feel as if I have said everything before and it would be redundant to restate it since you guys have already heard it. It has been over 4 months now since I have been Perm-Gagged and since then I have become less toxic and I usually just tend to keep to myself and make fun of my friends who I know are okay with it. If I do crack jokes with other people I try to read the room better to see if they are responding positively and if so we can vibe if not eh we move. Uh on the server I usually just tell people they are retarded and I don't continue shit like I used to :p. This appeal seems like I dont really care abt getting ungagged but like I said I've said everything I want to in the past and atp ill just respond to comments if they have questions but im sure everyone has their mind up if they want me ungagged or not already made up. Anyways, cheers.

Coomi

Posted  Edited by Edge

Appeal accepted. Your gag had been reduced from permanent to 1 year. Approximately 6 months from your initial gag date. (Gag will expire in early April).

Edited by Edge

Achievements

1 minute ago, Edge said:

Denied.

ayo? LOL why

4 minutes ago, Edge said:

Appeal accepted. Your gag had been reduced from permanent to 1 year.

Cmon Shawty it's been a long time and if I'm not playing nice you can just regag me 

Coomi

Can't we be any more lenient, atleast I think the year should be turned into half a year or less I've served a good amount of time gagged and I still play as much as I can it just shows how much I really love the server no matter how much I make fun of it

Coomi

As much as I make fun of coomi i do talk to him a decent bit and do think hes changed alot since he was permed gagged.  I'm not saying ungag him rn the shit he said was disgusting but its not unreasonable in a couple months but what do I know I am a meer member 

• Alexis locked this topic
  • Loke unlocked and locked this topic