-KP

-KP's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

SERENITYISACUCK.png

Steam Name(s): -KP

SteamID: 76561198158323607

Admin that banned you: no one

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Karma ban

Why should you be unbanned?:

I should be unbanned because I was trying to protect the server by fighting off Rdmers. I took the job no one else wanted because it risked their karma so I did it me myself and I. Im the iron man of ttt mc I die to protect others 

I am not here to determine whether or not you should be unbanned, but instead of "trying to protect the server by fighting off Rdmers" you should probably just log off if you have already pinged the staff and no one has gotten on.

b_560_95_1.png

If I remember right you have several karma bans, but I'm not at my PC right now, so this is something I'll take a look at later today if someone else hasn't gotten to it.

But like Flying said, it's best to either leave so you aren't the one punished, or to get evidence and report them here if they mass RDM, target, consistently RDM over multiple rounds, etc

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

Due to this being your 4th ban appeal, this one will be denied. You are aware of how the karma system works. Please be more careful in the future. Like the others said, do not vigilante justice RDM if there are no admins on.

Achievements