Bebop

Bebop's General Mute/.Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

The Third Seal#5968

Why were you banned?: Because “jacking off” is considered nsfw

Why should you be unbanned?

NSFW and EXPLICIT CONTENT are two very different things. It’s like saying Eminem is NSFW because of his music, which sounds dumb if you were smart.

It wouldn’t make since calling actual NSFW explicit content. Because explicit content is like a song with bad words or deep subjects. While NSFW means “hey, you can’t look at it because it has a pp.”

Besides, the ban wasn’t justified at all.

Side note: sounds rude because it was probably the dumbest ban. If “jacking off” is consider NSFW, than SEX “the word” is considered NSFW

Posted  Edited by Dragoon

That Meme was not the Meme that you were Muted for. It was the other Meme, which has been deleted. As for content that you shouldn't be posting, I have already verbally warned you before, and Lachaine has also given you a warning via Utility Bot. You have the Rules, and you have been warned, so this is just a progression of what happens if you continue to edge on with memes that we have told you are unreasonable. I am sorry that you are upset by this, however, I am personally against this appeal, seeing how it is only for 1 day and how the Meme you previously posted is an NSFW Image.

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements

It's not that image you're thinking of. The image you sent was deleted and it contained something NSFW, which is in fact explicit content.

Definition:

NSFW. adjective. abbreviation for not safe for work: used when sharing internet material that should only be looked at in private because it contains some things, for example pictures of naked people, that could be offensive

76561198043643390.png

4 hours ago, Dragoon said:

That Meme was not the Meme that you were Muted for. It was the other Meme, which has been deleted. As for content that you shouldn't be posting, I have already verbally warned you before, and Lachaine has also given you a warning via Utility Bot. You have the Rules, and you have been warned, so this is just a progression of what happens if you continue to edge on with memes that we have told you are unreasonable. I am sorry that you are upset by this, however, I am personally against this appeal, seeing how it is only for 1 day and how the Meme you previously posted is an NSFW Image.

4 hours ago, Dragoon said:
The 

Was it this video?