Coomi

Coomi's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Cooming#1787

Why were you banned?: Causing issues and leaking apparently

Why should you be unbanned?

pt.2 I was just told why I was banned and not even given the chance to respond :p If you look at my infraction history it was 3 or 4 mutes and for 2 of the mutes were the same gif and I was not told that the gif was nsfw. I think the image was a woman getting carrots cut onto her and even Loke posted the gif before so I thought it was fine, guess not. The most recent mute was when I accidentally posted a bad gif and instantly deleted it in anarchy general. And to addresses the causing issues, I was the victim of straight up targeting by a staff member with a bias against me and always seemed to cause issues with many players. For this leaking point, it is totally unfair to ban someone for someone else for streaming their screen in a private discord :P I did not beg or ask them to show me. also not once did I ever "brag" about getting leaks? The only time I ever talked about it was in private dm. Also WHAT DID I LEAK LOL I NEVER BROUGHT UP WHAT WAS SAID IN GENERAL OR SEND SCREENSHOTS OF ANYTHING.

Coomi

Posted  Edited by Infra
6 hours ago, Coomi said:

it is totally unfair to ban someone for someone else for streaming their screen in a private discord 😛

Perhaps trying to give off vague signs that this was occurring instead of reporting it was not the right thing to do. Leaking internal channels/platforms is a direct violation of the Staff Code of Conduct, and you coming into the Discord to signal that "haha I see all haha someone is being naughty and leaking everything to me hahahaha!!!!" is not very helpful, especially during a time when people from every side is trying their best to actively resolve issues and keep things moving.

6 hours ago, Coomi said:

not once did I ever "brag" about getting leaks? The only time I ever talked about it was in private dm.

1. Reading between the lines is not a very hard thing to do, especially when you tried arguing for it when someone else made in-depth references to threads that were for internal eyes only.

2. You literally just admitted to it, lol

I don't think anyone is interested in keeping you around when it is beyond evident that the only reason you were in the Discords was to aggravate and cause issues. To clarify, as mentioned by @Liloz01 on Pingu's appeal, the mere taunting is not the issue - in the case of TTT MC, seems like the goal is to harass staff and stir up drama - again, not interested in having that continue any longer.

Denied.

You may submit a new appeal in 60 days time minimum.

Edited by Infra

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png