krazedjay

SteamID:

krazedjay

Punished by:

Berrawyn

Reason for the punishment:

Attempted RDM, needs to do the 3 warns in chat before KOS

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I counted down from 5 and they still wouldn't move before I started killing them.

BUNGERS

8 hours ago, KrazedJay said:

Name:

krazedjay

Reason for the punishment:

Attempted RDM, needs to do the 3 warns in chat before KOS

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I counted down from 5 and they still wouldn't move before I started killing them.

I doubt you read the warning, but I told you that it needs to be in chat, meaning you type like this <--- in game CHAT. Not verbally, as verbal communication can become overwhelming with more than 10 people talking. Counting down from 5 isn't a valid reason to kill, especially when you could move around me and were not restricted to one area. You and your itchy trigger finger is a you problem, and frankly I'm insulted you bothered to go whine here like anything will even change. I do not warn/ban/gag/or mute for no reason, as I follow the rules when prompted to, to a T.  I yield my time and deny to revoke the warn. 

Best of the uwu's

Posted  Edited by Phee

final status: Denied.

Please follow the rules. counting down from 5 isn't the same as going "warning one. move."  and waiting for a response or clear vc, then going "warning two, move" etc. Also, typing IS and HAS been preferred for warns and claims as it can be checked afterwards.

Edited by Phee