Halohawk

❤۞H۞a۞l۞o۞H۞a۞w۞k❤ Application for Administration

Posted  Edited by Halohawk
Name: ❤۞H۞a۞l۞o۞H۞a۞w۞k❤ (real name is Zachary)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143333536
Play-time: 162.6 hr

Why do you want to become an admin?: Feel like the server needs more staff looking after it, after all admin cant always be on looking after it but I can help close the gap. Many people come on the server when no staff are on and think its their server to destroy (these type of people make the server unplayable or not enjoyable). I have experianced alot of this and tried to contact admins but none were on. I have suggested many things for the server and feel like my opinion may or may not be more noticed by the comunity. I beleive i can help this server if i were promoted to the admin rank. Many people have enjoyed their experiance on this server with me acompanying them. I have alot of the people on jailbreak added therfor I can see if they are online if anything is needed. I have 161.6hr on this server(And still going up) feeling i have alot of experiance.
Why should we accept you? I have previous experiances as an administrator (long time ago). Spend many hours on this server (162.6 hr).  Many of the staff know me and i beleive most of the staff feel like i am an ok person (MOST). I have been on the server since it was started up. I was here before most of the staff and have alot of experiance from playing on here. Most people have already called me an admin because I have enforced the rules many times. I can improve the staff and player experiance on the server by keeping the  "Aids" down. I can be very mature at times if needed. I know the rules(Unlike alot of people). I have helped many people on the server already and im ready to enforce the rules. 
Extra information:  I am bad a spelling, I like to joke alot(doesnt mean I cant be serious). I can only get on every other day (until i get a new computer (Should be soon and i share my Pc)). I love this server and spend most of my freetime on it. Been on since the server went up to the public. Im not allowed to curse. 
Edited by Halohawk

Posted  Edited by Darkling - Edit Reason: Stuff needed to make sense
14 hours ago, Cypher said:

Halo hawk is a ton better than he used to be. 

Weren't expecting that now were you Halo XD

I do agree as well!

I don't want to sound insulting here but I want to be honest with you.

When you first applied a while ago my opinion of you in game was not all too great.

You didn't make the game very fun to play and you were constantly nazi when you were CT.

You cried out every time you were free-killed or something unjust happened to you.

(I'll not keep going otherwise it'll look like a shitpost)

Now i believe you have realized that to move forward, you needed to take a step back and see where you went wrong.

You 100% know the rules!

You are actually pretty fun to play with now that you've relaxed a little!

You are known by the admins and the community

Cypher didn't insta -1 you XD

You have matured enough to become an admin

I believe you could work well within our Badmin Admin team 

The only point I do see which works against you is your knowledge of the community outside of JailBreak

You only have 13 posts on GFL's forums 

One thing i want to see is that you get rid of those god damn special characters. I don't care if i can target you using player number XD

Overall though I'm going to give you a -1

Only joking kid It's a +1 from me bro!

Edited by Darkling
Stuff needed to make sense

Achievements

Hi, good to see another application.

My thoughts:

Some good parts about you.

• You are active.
  • You know most people.
  • You know the rules.

Some things you may want to work on.

• You nitpick rules intensely.
  • You're not very friendly to newer players.
  • You're a killjoy to the server.

Due to these reasons I will have to vote a -1 on the application.

Posted  Edited by Johaw

Halohawk 2nd app?

Things i like about you.

• You are active on the server.
  • You know pretty much everyone.
  • You know all of the rules.

Things I don't like about you.

• You seem to get mad easily. (sometimes)
  • You have trolled before not to bad but still trolling.
  • You aren't the friendliest person.
  • You are sometimes nazi but not as nazi as before.
  • You nitpick the rules.

For me its going to be a -1 because the things I don't like  outweigh the things i like.

Edited by Johaw

Achievements

10 minutes ago, Parrot said:

My thoughts:

• You are active.
  • You know most people.
  • You know the rules.

Parrot i feel you have you negatives all mixed up, have you looked in the mirror lately?

Posted  Edited by bballallan
9 minutes ago, Halohawk said:

Parrot i feel you have you negatives all mixed up, have you looked in the mirror lately?

Thats not a way to reply to a SENIOR admin that took his time and replied to your admin app. 

I agree with my fellow admins and do not believe you can handle the responsibilities of an admin. 

Even if you are active and play by the rules, and even attempt to enforce the rules. You seem very immature. (ex: you troll, get triggered, and many other things)

Due to those reasons -1

Edited by bballallan

Posted  Edited by Halohawk - Edit Reason: Forgot to mention some things
9 minutes ago, Johaw said:

Halohawk 2nd app?

Things i like about you.

• You are active on the server.
  • You know pretty much everyone.
  • You know all of the rules.

Things I don't like about you.

• You seem to get mad easily. (sometimes)
  • You have trolled before not to bad but still trolling.
  • You aren't the friendliest person.
  • You are sometimes nazi but not as nazi as before.
  • You nitpick the rules.

For me its going to be a -1 because the things I don't like  outweigh the things i like.

I get mad when their is clear evidence that something is happening and you guys are on the server right there. Please state some times where im trolling because i dont see it. I feel im friendly to the people everyone else hates on because i know how that feels and generaly friendly to all enless they are a dick to me or rule breaking. Your going off an old statement that is outdated, mny people love when im a CT. Please state some rules i nitpick at, the name one is because its my PERSONAL name and i like to stand out from the croud and not blend it, otherwise i feel i am fine witht the rules. A reply to this would be extreamly helpful to my improvement. (I also feel you have been influenced greatly by parrot and this is not your own opinion!!!!!)

Edited by Halohawk
Forgot to mention some things

19 minutes ago, Parrot said:

My thoughts:

• You are active.
  • You know most people.
  • You know the rules.

Like i stated to johaw, how do i nitpick the rules, when am i not friendly to new people (honestly im glad to get new people on the server and i feel i help them out alot, ask the server), how am i a killjoy? (You seem to kill the vibe when you get on :/)

9 minutes ago, bballallan said:

Thats not a way to reply to a SENIOR admin that took his time and replied to your admin app. 

I agree with my fellow admins and do not believe you can handle the responsibilities of an admin. 

Even if you are active and play by the rules, and even attempt to enforce the rules. You seem very immature. (ex: you troll, get triggered, and many other things)

Due to those reasons -1

State what im doing wrong in detail. I asked that clearly and you should see what parrot is doing when no one else is around. Also bbaland i know your buddied up with parrot and will agree with anythinf he says.

5 minutes ago, Halohawk said:

Please state some rules i nitpick at

Too many to list 

5 minutes ago, Halohawk said:

I get mad when their is clear evidence that something is happening and you guys are on the server right there.

You can calmly talk to us or use admin chat instead of getting angry and yelling or raging and leaving the server 

6 minutes ago, Halohawk said:

I feel im friendly to the people everyone else hates on because i know how that feels and generaly friendly to all enless they are a dick to me or rule breaking

If they are being a dick to you ignore them there is !sm for a reason

8 minutes ago, Halohawk said:

Your going off an old statement that is outdated, mny people love when im a CT

May be an old statement but ive seen you be nazi about things but not nazi the whole round 

9 minutes ago, Halohawk said:

(I also feel you have been influenced greatly by parrot and this is not your own opinion!!!!!)

Completely my own opinion but if you think that go with it 

10 minutes ago, Halohawk said:

PERSONAL name and i like to stand out from the croud and not blend it

You were asked to change it for good reasons if you dont have some cancer name everyone has you stand of from the croud

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Johaw said:

Too many to list 

You can calmly talk to us or use admin chat instead of getting angry and yelling or raging and leaving the server 

If they are being a dick to you ignore them there is !sm for a reason

May be an old statement but ive seen you be nazi about things but not nazi the whole round 

Completely my own opinion but if you think that go with it 

You were asked to change it for good reasons if you dont have some cancer name everyone has you stand of from the croud

Name three, i never yell and if i do please record it and send it to me and my game crashes constantly because im playing on a 200$ computer (not rich) i cant exatcly mute people because then i cant respond if they acualy need anything, ask the server about my nazing compared to others, i have no proof but i stated i feel like you are influemced by parrot, i did change it almost instantly and i stated my hate for the rule but i changed it and i did beyond what the acual rule stated.

Posted  Edited by Johaw
7 minutes ago, Halohawk said:

Name three

Then name.

time to comply.

the times.

i never yell

Never said ya did dood

i did change it almost instantly and i stated my hate for the rule but i changed it and i did beyond what the acual rule stated.

after changing it how many times to get it correct finally ?

200$ computer (not rich)

Prob should save money

ask the server about my nazing compared to others

No point of going on just to ask if you are a nazi. I'll take your word for it 

influemced by parrot,

we may just see you from the same point of view

You may want to spell check your replies because there is a lot of errors and the forums even help you. :) 

Edited by Johaw

Achievements

29 minutes ago, Halohawk said:

State what im doing wrong in detail. I asked that clearly and you should see what parrot is doing when no one else is around. Also bbaland i know your buddied up with parrot and will agree with anythinf he says.

Are you just rage typing at this point you replied 3 times in a row, with incoherent sentences. I am not grouping up with parrot this was my decision I am not going to be biased due to another admins response. I am not a groupie and that is rude that you even think I would be on anyone bandwagon to make your admin application turn bad. By the way, no one helped me making this reply so do not even think about saying that.

Here are my details about you:

The Good:

• Your Active ! =) we really like that
  • You know how to CT properly (when your not being a Nazi)
  • You know the rules
  • You contact me when something is going on with the server (No PROOF though)

Where You Can Improve:

• Your not very active on the forums other than your admin applications 
  • You aren't very friendly with the staff
  • You constantly complain about everything

The Bad:

• Your not mature, Ex: Constantly complaining about everything, getting triggered, being unprofessional, trolling
  • You do nit pick rules Ex: The name rule (argued with you for 15 minutes / didn't  believe the rule, The 5 seconds to comply rule (Warden says no jumping you jump till 5 seconds are done), Admins words are final (I do not know a single time you have been slayed then not complained and said "abuse"
  • You get VG'ed often due to your Nazi ct/warden ways
  • You already applied and got denied August 28, 2016, why expect such a different outcome other than Cypher saying: "You have become much better" but everyone else can still see you with the same point of view. Cypher is also not as active as many admins on the server due to his BOD position requiring other things to be a priority. Looking back at this admin app you have mostly -1's and neutrals
  • When something goes wrong you message me and tell me to get on but when an admin gets on people seem to put there good boy pants on. So I can not ctban or do whatever I need to do as an admin to solve the situation. Due to you not sending me proof (TOLD YOU THIS 100000 Times)
  • You seem very power hungry due to the fact you now have 2 admin application posted to the Jailbreak and got very mad when you saw a couple -1's going your way. This is not how an admin should act. When you respond to an admin that TOOK HIS OWN TIME OUT OF HIS LIFE TO GIVE YOU AN HONEST OPINION  you should respond nicely and say okay I will work on it and when the admin sees your mistakes and errors fixed they can re-evaluate your application and change that -1 to a +1 
  • You constantly argue with admins, when you should be making friends with them and trust their decision and ruling.
  • You wouldn't be a fun person to work with due to that fact you seem like the type of person that wants to do one thing and that is your way or no way. We need admins working together not against each other

I could go on with several more minor things but I think I wrote enough details to respond to your post.  Im sorry good luck on your admin application

- Bbaland (nice spelling right)

I have not seen any improvement to be honest. Not only have you been extremely disrespectful to my administrative team but you also show that you are not capable of handling crictism. 

Denied:locked:

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements