Finnick

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa, 

Why did it take you so long to tell me that you're my dad; so much false hope. I even make the reindeer food on Christmas eve and made you a big cup of milk that I could have used for cereal. Also, those cookies that mum wouldn't let me eat because they were 'for Santa', yeah you're not slick and I want my money back for those candy canes I bought you. Oh yeah and don't think I forgot the time you left my presents in the basement under a blanket, I got to see all of it and wasn't pleased. I feel like you thought this all was a joke and were enjoying yourself think there was an actual Santa. Don't worry I will NEVER forget this moment and will forever try to get you back. Anyways, Christmas is coming up and you already asked me what I want and I really don't know. If you want to make up for all those past Christmases you can get me a Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle. I hope you understand how I feel and we can resolve this debate before Christmas like real men.

Sincerely, your best son.

23 minutes ago, SkittlezExZ said:

Dear Santa, 

<snip (lmao i dont want this to be a giant quote)>

Sincerely, your best son.

damn thats deep

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png