DaPainWayne

Favorite Memories

I want people to share their favorite memories. It doesn't have to be gaming, or revolve around any given topic. I want people to share some of their favorite moments in life. 

I'll go first. One of my favorite memories, is about 14? years ago, when my brother and I came home from school to find a puppy in my living room. I don't think I have been as happy as I was in those moments in my life. 

What's yours?

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

I don't know why this is such a tricky one for me.

Something that I'm super thrilled about, that has happened recently, is that my daughter is beginning to say "dada."  She looks so confident and does it with a really big smile 🙂 makes my heart melt with happiness.  Some of her eating videos are also just so much fun.

I'll ponder on this more and will reply soon again.  Great thread!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I can't really remember much to be honest. One good memory I had was when I saw snow for the first time back when I was 5 or 6 years old. It was like a dream to me, something super unreal that I couldn't believe it. I had a fun time with my family.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

A recent memory was when I went to six flags in July with a couple of friends. Man that day was so much fun, we went in the park when it opened and left when they closed. We hit every ride except batman and el toro, but we didn't care about those ones. Went on Kingda Ka for the first time and it was insane. 

jitticus

I'm pretty sure Anime and Video games have occupied most of my memories. However, 15+ years back, give or take, my older Brother and I riding the Rock n Roller-coaster at Disneyland Paris about 8 times in a row, that's a nice memory. 

My favorite memory is when me and my family went ice skating in Las Vegas in 2014, and in general 2014. After that, life has been going downhill.