CNe7532294

Safe Space

What is it and why do we even need it?

I never had gone thru it. Seems like it's a new thing in college nowadays.

From what I've seen so far, it was an attempt of being tolerant and inclusive of anyone's life choices and beings they were born into but turned into an intolerant group of like minded people. A true paradox in itself.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

I just thought it was a generality on something I believe should already be in place: A simple "zero tolerance" on discrimination, and in this aspect, it's more directed towards gender and sexual discrimination.

It's really sad to me that we can send people into space and we plan to be at Mars within our life time; I've seen technology that would blow many people's minds out of this world (literally too), but we cannot even support something as simple as treating the person to our left or right as a fellow human being.  When I heard Charlie Bolden speak of these things in person, I trembled in sorrow.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152