Worgee

Admin Application

Name: Mathias/Matthew
Steam ID: Worgee
Play-time: 496h

Why do you want to become an admin?: to help out on the RPG/SURF and JB server since i've come across alot of abusive admins lately. I want to help out with the peacekeeping on the servers and ensure fair trials for people eventually being banned/gagged and also help new players learn how our servers work and how to behave in a nice and positive way. I've helped out as member calling the admins i know like Darkling and Korowa and others.
Why should we accept you?: I am a positive guy with alot of ideas to help evolve the servers. I already know alot of the admins/manager and they seem to like me also former admins/managers. I am the kind of guy helping to hush down overreacting kids and be the mature between the older players who starts raging on the new players and kids. i wish to have "open" servers where everyone is welcome as long as they follow the rules. I always refer to the rules when people ask why they can't do something or why some of the admins can do as they do.
Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available ect): i can be contacted over steam and skype, I am going to make a ts very soon and i am avaible most of the day sometimes in the morning or midday but mostly in the evening. I normally play when there are no admins online so i can help fill out those gaps. i live in timezone +1 if that's a help. hope i'll hear from you and feel free to talk with some of the admins on RPG/SURF and JB :)
Best Regards
Worgee - RPG/SURF and JB

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Leks - Edit Reason: noticed shitty autocorrects by phone. woops

So is this a JB admin APP or surf RPG...?

Edited by Leks
noticed shitty autocorrects by phone. woops

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Worgee

For JB i guess, i'd like to be admin on both but i had a hard time finding where to apply but I'd like admin for JB the most since I find the biggest need for an admin with my mindset on that server rather than RPG. Sorry for the confusion Leks and Korowa :-/ :-)

Edited by Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Leks
16 hours ago, Worgee said:

Maybe both? Should I choose 1 for a start? I play on both server?

That would be highly advisable. Nonetheless if you're going for Jailbreak, your hours are ~ 20 in the jailbreak server, and not ~500h, that is your CS:GO time.
6ac818f13e9f49b48ac69d0115ffa3bb.png

aH2lwRu.png

I do not believe 20 hours is enough experience for an admin of a game mode such as Jailbreak, where you have to role play somewhat "strictly".

I will have to -1 for now.

If you have any concerns regarding my answer feel free to message me!

Thanks.

Edited by Leks

yeah.gif

Hello

Thank you for applying for CSGO Jailbreak and we thank you for your patience. Unfortunately at this time, your application has been denied. We urge you to continue playing and stay active! If in the future you would like to apply for admin about we ask you wait until you've improved in the following areas;

• Communication with players
  • Create player reports to help admins when they are offline. It can also prove to us you are capable of making decisions and understanding when rules are being broken
  • Help new players learn the game and rules
  • Improve on maturity
  • Get to know the greater community (forums, ts, etc.)

Cheers,

Hacking / sv_potato 1

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements