Alexis

Change the jump inaccuracy.

This change punishes those for moving around the map. And no, I am not talking about jump crouch shooting. Maybe make it to where it becomes inaccurate after multiple jumps? GMod is a Source Game. Crouch jumping is a literal part of it to get to places on the map. We are literally punishing people for just playing the game. I highly suggest this change. Danka.

Nah, the innacuracy to jump crouching isn't that bad, just use a shotgun if you wanna be accurate while schmoovin around, maybe pick up a shorty or a Taurus with a primary of your choice

perfection_50.jpg.62e15c78e81618c7be49436b8df5abc9.jpg

10 minutes ago, MutedMike said:

Nah, the innacuracy to jump crouching isn't that bad, just use a shotgun if you wanna be accurate while schmoovin around, maybe pick up a shorty or a Taurus with a primary of your choice

Understandable. However, I believe nobody should have to pick a weapon they might not like just to avoid inaccuracy.

the inaccuracy lasts only a quarter of a second to a max of 1 whole second when you crouch spam in the air. it literally only prevents a pin point shot while jumping or landing. and only happens when the player executes a jump

15 hours ago, Daedra Daddy said:

the inaccuracy lasts only a quarter of a second to a max of 1 whole second when you crouch spam in the air. it literally only prevents a pin point shot while jumping or landing. and only happens when the player executes a jump

A game where that one second is valuable to secure a win when you're most vulnerable, (When Jumping) is just punishing those who jump up obstacles and other areas on any map. It may be a second or less but that still affects every gun fight. It's just complicating how fight can happen. Especially on maps with bad design where you have to jump just to go over such a small bump, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 10:11 PM, Alexis said:

A game where that one second is valuable to secure a win when you're most vulnerable, (When Jumping) is just punishing those who jump up obstacles and other areas on any map. It may be a second or less but that still affects every gun fight. It's just complicating how fight can happen. Especially on maps with bad design where you have to jump just to go over such a small bump, etc.

Counterpoint, without jump inaccuracy, people start rapidly bhopping around the map getting instant headshots, which was esclating to the point of people begging me to ban certain people for being ludiriously good at the game and abusing said features, forcing everyone else on the server to have to be either as good as him to stand a chance, especially if they were put on different teams.