My in-game name: Parker | Cheggs

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:615246629

Reason: Destruction of Documents and Intent to Minge

Admin: Ren

Why this should be revoked:

Parker

Aliases; Cheggs/Cheugy

To the Administrators of the GFL Star Wars Roleplay Community,

I am writing this appeal in response to the recent ban that was imposed upon my account for the incident involving the destruction of documents and playing with intent to minge. I understand that my actions were in violation of the rules and regulations set forth by the community, and I sincerely apologize for my behavior.

I would like to provide some context and explain the circumstances surrounding my actions. Please understand that there was no malicious intent on my part, and my actions were a result of a momentary lapse in judgment. I take full responsibility for my actions and assure you that this behavior will not be repeated in the future. 

Firstly, I would like to express my deep regret for my actions. I am aware that the destruction of documents goes against the spirit of the GFL Star Wars Roleplay Community. I understand that the immersion and enjoyment of all players are of utmost importance, and my actions disrupted the gameplay experience for others. I want to assure the administrators and the community that I have learned from this incident and will make every effort to rectify my behavior.

I genuinely value the GFLStar Wars roleplay community and the friendships and interactions that I have developed within it. It has been a significant part of my gaming experience, and I deeply regret tarnishing the community's integrity and the trust of my fellow players. I have always strived to contribute positively to the roleplay environment, and I am committed to making amends for my mistakes.

Edited by Parker7116

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Shuruia

Denied.

You've been too much of a rogue element in the time you were here. You say X, then you do Y. That's always been the pattern with you. It was consistent enough to the point where we have no choice but to believe that you probably have malicious intent behind what you do.

Nice ChatGPTed appeal, by the way.

Edited by Shuruia

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements