bobe

Hey... I just met you, And this is crazy.

Posted  Edited by bobe

Hello, reader!

I'm bobe. I've been playing CS:GO for a long time now. I'm 13, born and raised in London with my loving family. The community i used to play on was DG. I thought this was my server, a server that i wont leave. So I unhurriedly grinded 24/7 on the server and the forums. The next day I was promoted to a member. They had hope in me. Two weeks into my peregrination I applied for admin. I thought i wont even get questioned because of the Age Restriction, (which was 15), But the next day as i woke up. They accepted my application and wanted me into a questioning session; after that i passed with flying colors and i was ready to help moderate the server. Sadly the boredom and the Oral fights admins had, took over the general fun i had on the server. So I decided to announce my relinquish as i couldn't take the unproffesionalism the server gave, (I also am an administrator for a steam group which has roughly 100 members!, anyways back to the story.), So now, I set out a second time to assert my permanent home... and I think I found it. You will probably see me on the jailbreak server roughly everyday, So if you see me don't be shy to peep in and say hi as that will be much appreciated... Nearly forgot to say; That i LOVE coding and graphics, so any if you need any help: I'm here.

Thanks in advanced,
bobe  <3  <3

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bobebobekryant/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:157806573
Steam ID3: [U:1:315613147]
SteamID64: 76561198275878875

This might be very similar to my member application form... Sorry.

Edited by bobe

boto.jpg

Admin for CS:GO Jailbreak.

Member Acceptor for the GFL Community.

Teamspeak Global Admin.

Graphic Designer for the GFL Community.

• 1 month later...

Don't really like when people post in old thread, but just realized that bobe is very close to my location; I really wouldn't be surprised if you've seen me on the tube a few times.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Ill be on the lookout @Joshy

boto.jpg

Admin for CS:GO Jailbreak.

Member Acceptor for the GFL Community.

Teamspeak Global Admin.

Graphic Designer for the GFL Community.