SCP426_2

SCP426_2's Mute/Ban Appeal for ImperialRP

My in-game name: SCP426

My SteamID: STEAM_1:1:438033043

Reason: Evading mute with alt

Admin: Vauff

Why this should be revoked:

I think i should be unbanned because the person they ban for having a alt account is not even me the account that vauff ban is not even me, The account that he banned was https://steamcommunity.com/id/yominon/ this account is not even connected to me that's not even my steam id witch the ban page says my main was 

STEAM_0:0:518190875, my steam id is STEAM_1:1:438033043 I don't even have a alt so I don't know why this happened to me.

Posted  Edited by DaPainWayne

Hi.

While searching, I am finding no bans associated with your account. To note as well, the SteamID you provided for the account that is banned by Vauff is incorrect (Found it, there are multiple accounts under same name). On our end, we are finding no evidence to suggest that you are banned.

However, it could be from a different cause. Are you potentially using a public IP address, like perhaps at a dorm or school campus? If so, there is likely an IP ban in place which is affecting you.

Please let me know if that is not the case, and we can bring some smarter people in to help sort this out. Can you also reply with a direct link to your steam profile? 

Edited by DaPainWayne

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

6 minutes ago, DaPainWayne said:

Hi.

While searching, I am finding no bans associated with your account. To note as well, the SteamID you provided for the account that is banned by Vauff is incorrect (I needed to search via steam name to find it). On our end, we are finding no evidence to suggest that you are banned.

However, it could be from a different cause. Are you potentially using a public IP address, like perhaps at a dorm or school campus? If so, there is likely an IP ban in place which is affecting you.

Please let me know if that is not the case, and we can bring some smarter people in to help sort this out. Can you also reply with a direct link to your steam profile? 

hi i am using something called shadow pc idk if that is causing the issues

54 minutes ago, SCP426_2 said:

hi i am using something called shadow pc idk if that is causing the issues

Cloud services that route you to other machines can be the culprit similar to traditional VPNs, yes. If you turn that off or choose a different machine, this issue will likely be resolved.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements