DigitalClock

DigitalClock's Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

CS:GO surf / Main

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

eggoe / 265181974220636160

Why was action taken against you?: 

I posted nsfw in the main chat.

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

It has been around 3 years~ since I had been banned and I am now getting back into gfl surf. I apologize for what I did and have grown a lot as a person since my ban.

You posted in the right spot.

Some server specific discords have slightly different leadership members reviewing appeals such as CS:GO Surf, which is why Moderation Team Leader and Teams Director (myself) might not lean in too much on an appeal like this one.  I don't like appeals sitting for a long time so if... about 2 weeks... this appeal is not maturing too much, then I might start poking around or ask if we can lean in on the decision too.

Surf Discord has very few admins so we're talking about maybe 3-4 people who can chime in.  They are active folks I see them on regularly and so I hope they will leave an answer soon.  I can assure you that I've seen at least one of them already looking into it, and I believe looking at some old stuff can be challenging so they are probably trying to find out more about what happened.

Thanks for your patience 🙂

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

• 2 weeks later...

Quick note that this hasn't been forgotten.  I'm stirring up the topic right now so I hope we can have an answer for you soon.

As of right now it will be hard for me to give an answer or hints on it because I don't know the answer yet either.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152