Sir_Ross

Sir_Ross's Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

All

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Why was action taken against you?: 

I made statements that implied illegal action of an admin.

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

I have tempered myself and I feel like I can contribute to this community greatly as I have passion to community build. I am sorry for my past grievances and I want to be a part of this community again that I have tried to assist for 7 years now.

CSS server Host - CSS Server Mieten - VeryGames

Well, even if I am not to be unbanned, is there a way I can be allowed to join the Discords as an observer (ie not able to type/join vc/etc) but able to at least read and keep up to date with the server community? 

Thanks, Wayne!  Reference to the last appeal.

I don't think I have any good or reasonable way to walk back on it without it blowing up on us somehow.  Sorry.  I think your proposal would be largely seen as a walk back too, and I don't think we could even offer it (but if we could, then it would make no difference on my take).

It is likely the appeal will close soon.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Understandable, you definitely shouldn’t be expected to go out of your way to accommodate a banned person as the point of banning is to remove. I just wanted mostly to know if there was a way to observe. You can go ahead and close this.

Alright.  I'm going to close it.

It never hurts to ask to see what can be done.  As of right now we don't have those tools at least something that wouldn't be so complicated, but maybe that can change or maybe in time (a long time) and demonstrated long-term good behavior I think they can help appeals [although official answer is to assume it's permanent].

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152