Enkeli

Enkeli's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Keli

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115183664

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should you be unbanned?

Got perma-banned back in 2021 not sure exactly why. Just trying to play surf on the CSGO demo so some insight would be appreciated.

19 minutes ago, Enkeli said:

Steam Name(s): Keli

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115183664

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should you be unbanned?

Got perma-banned back in 2021 not sure exactly why. Just trying to play surf on the CSGO demo so some insight would be appreciated.

You are not banned

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=115183664&Submit=Search

Oops It looks like I typed my steam ID incorrectly, apologies for that. This account is banned, I accidentally combined my steam id and steam 3 id in the original appeal.
STEAM_1:0:577455129

Posted  Edited by Dini

20 minutes ago, Enkeli said:

Oops It looks like I typed my steam ID incorrectly, apologies for that. This account is banned, I accidentally combined my steam id and steam 3 id in the original appeal.
STEAM_1:0:577455129

Yeah it looks like you ban evaded after cheating on our KZ servers. You'll have to get unbanned from there instead of coming through here as it's a KZ decision.

I moved your thread to the CSGO KZ section so they can take a look and handle this for you.

(cc @Infra)

Edited by Dini

36 minutes ago, Dini said:

Yeah it looks like you ban evaded after cheating on our KZ servers. You'll have to get unbanned from there instead of coming through here as it's a KZ decision.

I moved your thread to the CSGO KZ section so they can take a look and handle this for you.

(cc @Infra)

Okay, thank you for the help!