foxbyday

Fox's Account Drop Giveaway (Counter-Strike: Source)

Hello GFL, Fox here (formerly sandwitchcraft).

I was wanting to do this giveaway a while ago, but I decided to postpone due to the attacks against the community, the doxxing, drama, etc.

Account Details:

Years of Service - 9 (DOB: 2007/06/04)

Level - 5

Badges - 2

Games - 1 (Counter-Strike: Source)

VAC Status - In good standing (secure / 0 bans)

Steam Guard - (newly) Protected Since 2016-05-31 + SteamGuard E-Mail included with account.

Activity - 1,342 hours 56 days Counter-Strike: Source

I am 100% comfortable with letting a council member verify the account and information given themselves. @Thomasdavid097 is already on my friend's list as well.

This account is not hacked or stolen, it has always belonged to me. I find extra accounts can be useful, whether or not you own the game.

Giveaway will end July 1st,  2016!

Clickity Clack that Like button and post below! :)

9dBgmSG.png

there's no place like 127.0.0.1

I'll just leave some context as to why Thomas locked this thread. Section 1C of Steam's terms and conditions states the following:

"You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account except as otherwise specifically authorized by Valve. (...) You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use) or as otherwise specifically permitted by Valve."

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements