Deathhawk449

ATTENTION--DO NOT CLICK ON ANY STEAMPROMOTION SITES

Attention, I have realized now that these "steampromotion" sites are scam sites.  As you can see, the site doesn't have "steampowered" and the website isn't verified.  Please be careful and stay safe.  The website looks very legit when messing around with it but don't be fooled by it, if you have clicked on a steampromotion website I suggest you change your password or something.

Yeah, a while back I was stupid enough to click on something that said sleamcommunity.com, and I logged into it, and it immediately started downloading something... I knew then, something was fishy. I checked my email and their were logins from 3 different places. Yeah... Don't click on Steam promotion sites, and stay safe, happy holidays.

4 hours ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

Guys, it doesn't matter if they have your password, they still need your steam guard login

But how many of you have your steam password the same as your email?  Or any other account.  They use bots to check for accounts on any other websites

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

54 minutes ago, Nap14hockey said:

But how many of you have your steam password the same as your email?  Or any other account.  They use bots to check for accounts on any other websites

So, you mean.... They have my club penguin account credentials?