Skittles

I NEED ART!

Posted  Edited by Skittles

Type:  1 gif, 2 stills (idk what they are called)

Size: 200x200 (GIF), I need a banner for my forums page (i didnt know the size, Im sorry if this kind of threw you off), and a steam profile pic:)

Image(s): 

Other: NONE

Requests: I want like some huge color explosion with only the colors that are in regular skittles :D (for my steam profile pic), for my forums one i want a background of all these colors (in the skittles color scheme) and it says Skittles in white and then the animated part is more colors splat over the Skittles writing, and for the banner just a whole bunch of colors. If you could do this for me that would be amazing :D Some thing like this but with no white :D

images.jpg

Edited by Skittles

lil skits ::D:

Posted  Edited by inHaze

What do you say about this. Attached an banner for the forum, a gif and a steam profile image. 

BANNER.jpg

Skittles.gif

STEAM.jpg

Edited by inHaze

Achievements

7 hours ago, inHaze said:

What do you say about this. Attached an banner for the forum, a gif and a steam profile image. 

BANNER.jpg

Skittles.gif

STEAM.jpg

Hell yea dude, but like the gif can you make the steam image have a bright white "Skittles" on it if you could that would be amazing. Btw these are amazing!

7 hours ago, inHaze said:

BANNER.jpg

Skittles.gif

STEAM.jpg

Also I am on mobile so I won't be able to put this picture on, but there is an option to upload a url so if you could do that by the time I get on my computer that would be amazing :) 

2 hours ago, Skittles said:

Also I am on mobile so I won't be able to put this picture on, but there is an option to upload a url so if you could do that by the time I get on my computer that would be amazing :) 

You could just right click the image, and click copy image url.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

5 hours ago, Skittles said:

I said I'm on mobile

You can do it on mobile too. Just press and hold onto the image, then press copy image url or save image.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

:locked:

Locked by request.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player