Swqft

new app

Name: Swqftyyy (in game) Timithin (real name)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73254220
Play-time: after actually using !gametracker i have 90.28 hours of gameplay

Why do you want to become an admin?: i see a lot of times whilst playing that players can become quite "toxic" and we can have wardens mass kill all T's and T's constantly spamming chat which makes the warden have to always use /tmute 
I just want to be able to do something about players who just try to bring the server down. 

I would also like to be able to make sure the game is played fairly for both teams and that players can have fun without doing the same thing over and over which will just push players away from the server.

I do realize that these cold be accomplished by current wardens but the times i end up playing the server just so happen to be less frequented by admins (not to say i don't see them (looking at you Flippy and Denros XD ) 
Why should we accept you?:  I believe i have a good knowledge of the rules and when playing as warden/guard i am fair. I'm not the constantly Nazi kinda guy (not to say that isn't needed sometimes XD ) .  If you guys believe you can keep the server running effectively without another admin then i would say don't. But from what i have seen there is a lot the server could gain from extra help. Not quite relevant but i have previously hosted a minecraft server (not LAN only XD ) which wsa run by admins so have experience with keeping control and maintaining fun XD
Extra information: No detours or delays is implied XD XD Basically i know some may not have seen me as much but just hop on at night (GMT time) and have a look is all i can say :)

Bro you already posted an application which was "instantly" denied.

Not to mention that this is the wrong section to post admin applications.

PS I don't think Shuruia was kidding with what she said.

13 minutes ago, nocheat said:

Bro you already posted an application which was "instantly" denied.

Not to mention that this is the wrong section to post admin applications.

PS I don't think Shuruia was kidding with what she said.

Shuruia is a Guy. Don't ler that weeb avatar fool you.

Regarding the APP, you've been restricted from making them.

:locked:

yeah.gif