RTiopl

RTiopl's Art Request

Type: 

I want it for a youtube channel steam prof pic and GFL profile pic

Size: 500x500 the deafult

Text: make it slik please good looking and eye grabbing cuz it might attract attention and add GFL.com like under the orange dot at the center and place RTiopl in orange and black in the center idk how it would look lile but agh.....well

Other preferences: Add a character that sybolizes me (CSGO) Ct character and done. make sure he doesnt pop in much like only his head and gun and a bit of his chest

Requesters:

Honestly doesnt matter i dont know the GFX team much but ima go with

@Azura

i guess your the best

Sorry to ask, but is it okay if another GFX member takes over if the person is unavailable? Also do you have a specific image or theme you want it to look like?

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

4 hours ago, Bae said:

Sorry to ask, but is it okay if another GFX member takes over if the person is unavailable? Also do you have a specific image or theme you want it to look like?

Really mannindont know the GFX team much anyone can take over do u wanna do it for me? 

@RTiopl this request is very vague for us to consider. I will attempt to take this request for you since it seems no one has yet as we are busy people. But there are a lot of questions i have in order to take this request and make it as best I can. So first off. I get the size and what its for, but what i dont understand is what images you want us to use...i get the CT character from CS but whats with the black and orange circles. Do you want that to be the background with a CT character in there...or do you just want the circles? Its somewhat confusing to create something that you have an image of in your head if we dont know exactly what your looking for...

Looking forward to hearing from you so we can get this thing going for you...you can pm me if youd like.

OGB%20400x200.png

Lookintothelightcopy.png