Sky Temples Boss:

1. Has multiple fire attacks

2. Multiple push attacks

3. Zombies are included in the boss fight

4. Boss does move around arena

5. Important message!!!! There is no heal for boss.... :xD:

i will still say heeeeeaaaaallllllllllllllll

your profile is 33% complete!

ze_Sky_Temples is almost finished! All that is left is a few minor tweaks after testing it with Luffaren and Airvulpes! First release will have 3 temples and a boss! Second release will most likley have bug fixes a boss and a second stage which will make the map even more difficult. I will post here when i have uploaded my map on game bannana! Can not wait till it is released! :)

3 hours ago, JLlaneras said:

ze_Sky_Temples is almost finished! All that is left is a few minor tweaks after testing it with Luffaren and Airvulpes! First release will have 3 temples and a boss! Second release will most likley have bug fixes a boss and a second stage which will make the map even more difficult. I will post here when i have uploaded my map on game bannana! Can not wait till it is released! :)

Test first, then test in GFL for bugs, iron them out, test again and if stable, put it on gamebanana

Posted  Edited by JLlaneras - Edit Reason: Added Content

After some tests broke up Sky_Temples into 3 stages! Added forest temple in the map as well!

Forest Temple Entrance:

20170512123036_1.jpg

Edited by JLlaneras
Added Content

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by JLlaneras - Edit Reason: Added Content

Update on ze_Shadow_Temple:

1. There will be 3 levels

2. Each level will have a boss at the end.

3. The map will have wall masters. 

Pictures from level 1 (Still in progress):

20170526121940_1.jpg

20170526122014_1.jpg

A wall master is a devilish hand that drops from the darkness of the ceiling and pulls you to your death:

tumblr_m5yeqjGSMN1qbf1hao1_500.gif

Edited by JLlaneras
Added Content

On 5/26/2017 at 7:18 PM, Hydreigon said:

Don't forget the textures. It's possible.

Thank @Link

I got this to work but it was a pain in the ass. After importing the n64 model into blender there were like 100 .bmp texture files and lots of objects. I made a new uv map and baked all the images into one image file using a blender plugin called Texture Atlas. 

• 4 weeks later...

I was able to rip models from the game including wallmasters and bosses. The level system will be three levels. It will be the same level design as the actual shadow temple from zelda oot. The map will be more on the darker side so you will need to use flashlights at several points to defend. If you have any questions please let me know!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...