DoctorDJ

Desktop not connecting to internet

I use a wireless adapter for my desktop. It usually connects to the internet pretty well with an average ping of 40-100 but starting a few weeks ago it does not seem to connect to my wifi it doesn't even say its in my area I've had this problem before but so I bought a new adapter (my current one)  but its happening again I thought it was my adapter again so I borrowed a friends adapter to see if that would work for me,  but it did not I had the same issue of not being in the area I moved my PC close to the internet box to see of that would make a difference but it did not does nit I tried resetting the box and resetting the adapter it it would say I am connected to the internet but it would not allow me to go on my browser or play any games online and if it did my ping would be 999+. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix it 

Have you installed all the drivers required? - This seems like a fairly simple step, and browsing the internet for your adapters drivers usually gets the job done.

I talk with personal experience :)

yeah.gif