JLlaneras

ze_Surf_Colors Under Development

dont do so much hard surf like in the video plz

we are ze players after all

and no total surf community.. ^^

you can see it on surf sahok, like 95% are just zombie because they are not able to do the surf

no fun in such map from my point of view :)

@Loccstan It is not based off that map! It is original. However I did not know there was a surf map named that haha!

@Elch The map will have teleports for those who have a harder time surfing that way not so many will die from the surf but from only defending. For example in surf vortex you get teleported even if you don't make it to the end of the surf in some parts. It will be mostly easy surfing but there will be areas where pros can take a harder surf and the beginners can take a more easier surf. It will be more defending than surfing and the map is not a tryhard map. At least I don't think so yet.

Posted  Edited by JLlaneras - Edit Reason: Typo

Little picture of the map aesthetic for ze_Surf_Colors....

(Part of level 1):

20170522225754_1.jpg

Edited by JLlaneras
Typo

18 hours ago, JLlaneras said:

It will be mostly easy surfing but there will be areas where pros can take a harder surf and the beginners can take a more easier surf. 

Would there be a benefit to taking one or the other? Otherwise people will just take the fastest route.

Update on ze_Surf_Colors:

1. There will be four levels

2. Level one and two will be the same level but the second level will have a boss at the end.

3. Level three and four will be the same level but the forth level will have a boss at the end.

4. There are secrets in each level that will help you in the round.

5. There will be no items.

Part of level 1 and 2: 

20170526121557_1.jpg

if only u could make as so zombies dont have to wait in a cage while humans do their surfing and get their headstart

its pretty annoying that we have to stare on an invisible wall every area.

I suggest u make a 2way path, 1 for humans and 1 for zombies. of course humans have shorter courses while zombies have a much harder/longer obstacle ramps. 

also, please no lasers :happytree:

Posted  Edited by xen

I'd really love it if the ramps aren't so steep like the ones in that screenshot, it's just not fun to surf those. So something like ze_surf_sahok ramps would be nice.

Edited by xen

• 4 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by JLlaneras - Edit Reason: Added Content

All levels will be around 10 minutes long. The bosses will incorporate the zombies. Should be done with the map by the end of August. I will have a private test for the map in about a month. If you have any requests or ideas for this map message me! Thanks guys for the support!

Edited by JLlaneras
Added Content