King_Wailord

CSGO Jailbreak New Senior Admin and Gangs Reset

Hello Everyone!

After our revisit to the GFL's Got Talent event earlier today, we've completely reset our gang's plugin, meaning that all gang data has been CLEARED! The revamp was carried out to attempt to level the playing field for newer players who don't have the maxed out upgrades. I understand that many of our veterans are frustrated that your progress has been lost, but fear not! Future Events will heed slightly bigger credit prizes to boost your newly created gangs and allow you to get those helpful upgrades. For those who have not played CSGO jailbreak, gangs allow you to team up with other players and combine credits to purchase upgrades such as higher knife damage, more health, lower gravity, and faster speed. Those upgrades are then applied to every person in that gang, benefiting all members. Gangs also give you a gang tag that is viewable in the TAB menu. 

I'm also proud to announce that @Moose will be taking over as our newest Senior Admin. With his extensive knowledge of the game-mode through his extensive time as an admin, I hope he will do great things for our server. Congratulations! (you deserved it :^_^:).

In a short period of time, we will also be revamping our Event Coordinator team once again, as to replace the recently resigned @TomRiddle and @Worgee (Thank you both for your time).

With a larger team, we hope to create more enjoyable and entertaining events for your players! If anyone has any suggestions, you are free to submit them in our Event Suggestion Thread

Thanks!

~Wailord

Achievements

approval of the pick for senior admin by yours truly @Moose you are now approved by the dan man use this seal of approval wisely :dan:

Achievements