BeatBoxBattleMe

MCU New Phase (SPOILERS)

Posted  Edited by BeatBoxBattleMe

*SPOILERS* DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED ENDGAME!!!

So, I just finished watching the Spider Man Far Far From Home trailer and I cannot express my excitement. After watching EndGame, I surely thought that Marvel was heading in a total opposite directions because of the new series "The Eternals". However, it is very clear that they are starting a new phase in the Marvel Universe starting with Spider Man. Is Spider Man going to be the next Iron Man? Who else is receiving a new movie? What do you think the new phase is going to be and how will it turn out?

I might be going out of a limb here, but what if they create a new Avengers team? It may not be named the Avengers, but I could see them heading into this direction. If they do head into this direction, then surely there must be a villain worst than Thanos. Honestly, I may be thinking way ahead of this idea, but I want to know what are your thoughts about the new phase for Marvel? Are you excited? Or do you think it will not be the same...

*Sorry for so many questions, but my mind is going at 100 MPH and I love it*

Link to Spider Man's new trailer: 

Edited by BeatBoxBattleMe

53 minutes ago, BeatBoxBattleMe said:

However, it is very clear that they are starting a new phase in the Marvel Universe starting with Spider Man

It is stated that Spider-Man: Far From Home is the final film of phase 3 of MCU because it takes place immediately after Endgame. Anything after Far From Home is the beginning of phase 4 on MCU. 

The MCU is introducing multiverse, which will(probably?) introduce X-Men, which is very exciting, and it led me to believe that they're going with the Secret Wars saga. It will be interesting in the '20s. 

76561198043643390.png

44 minutes ago, Ben said:

It is stated that Spider-Man: Far From Home is the final film of phase 3 of MCU because it takes place immediately after Endgame. Anything after Far From Home is the beginning of phase 4 on MCU. 

Anything after Far From Home is phase 4? In an interview, Tom Holland already confirmed another movie after Far From Home, so that makes me wonder why introduce a 3rd movie if it is starting a new phase? Plus, some of the other Avengers are receiving movies as well. Still makes me wonder what the 4th phase will be. If it includes the introduction of X-Men, then I am excited to see what other characters they will introduce in a co-op movie.

i want mysterio to spit in my mouth 

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Maybe the new avengers could be called "The New Avengers" like in the comics

21 hours ago, Ben said:

The MCU is introducing multiverse, which will(probably?) introduce X-Men, which is very exciting, and it led me to believe that they're going with the Secret Wars saga. It will be interesting in the '20s. 

I think the elementals and mysterio coming from the multiverse could be an elevorate trick by mysterio so he can look like a new iron man to the people

4 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

Maybe the new avengers could be called "The New Avengers" like in the comics

See I never read the comics because I don’t want to spoil anything and I don’t like reading. However, if there is a thing called “The New Avengers”, then I can see that direction from MCU starting with Spider Man