Miguel The Mammoth King

SCPS 101-200

Posted  Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

It's time for part 2 now, SCPS 101-200, it was a little harder to get the 4 SCPS I wanted to suggest than 1-100, but I manage to get some good ideas, so without further ado, let's begin!

Playable Enemy SCP:

SCP-137:

HP:1st form:200 2nd form:500 3rd form:400 4th form:750

Attack:1st form:can use guns 2nd form:25% 3rd form:34% 4th form:100%

SPEED:1st form:fast 2nd form:moderate 3rd form:very fast 4th form:slow

Abilities:SCP-137 is a entity that can possess a toy to make them real, and in game she can go in 4 different forms:the 1st form is a soldier that has an SMG to begin with but can pick up items too. The 2nd form is a pokemon (I'm going to choose pikachu but the creators can pick any pokemon they want) and pikachu can use thunderbolt every second dealing 25% each time (there is pokemon moves in gmod, SCP-017 uses one of them). The 3rd form is a bear that can bite others, the special ability is a charge that makes the bear faster. And the 4th form is freddy fazbear (I decided to do fnaf cuz there is SO MANY fnaf merchandise including a LOT of plushies and there is so many pill morphs for FNAF and many of them are very good), every 5-15 seconds he can teleport, if people get too close they will get 1 shot by a jumpscare (feel free to make it not FNAF and instead another animal or something else). SCP-137 can change it's form but it has a 1 minute cooldown whenever she does transform so she can't transform again for a minute, and they can choose whatever form they want (feel free to make it random instead), however if one of the forms has taken damage, that form will keep it's current health whenever they transform back to that form, and whenever they die in one of the forms, they will respawn, but they can't go back to the form they died in. And when all 4 forms die, SCP-137 will die.

image.png.80966f16e1051707af8eb761f4d387ed.png

Playable Friendly/Army SCP:

SCP-191:

HP:125-150

Attack:Melee attack does 50% damage. Ranged attack does 20% a hit.

SPEED:Fast (the speed of a normal human)

Abilities:

SCP-191 is a cyborg child that will rarely spawn in with TRO and she has level 4 access like how scrubs use their guns as level 4 keycards. SCP-191 will have a melee attack using her claw that will do 50% a hit (they can use the gunslinger model that is from tf2), and she will also have a special gun that does 20% a hit (can use the laser bullet model from TAU-5, not sure about the gun model but there's many guns in gmod so they can easily find a gun model).

image.thumb.png.9a38c3aeb576da7eb5498524d27aa7c8.png

SCP Item:

SCP-168:

SCP-168 will be a new one round Item, there's 2 ways this can be used: 1.It will be a calculator and whenever you right click a calculator will pop up on your screen (like SCP-294 when the keypad appears on your screen) and you can use it like a normal calculator, occasionally though it will talk to you by using the world chat, having many messages like "hello" or "I will help you solve problems" or "I swear to god if you divide by 0..." or 2.It will be a calculator, and whenever you type in the chat a problem, it will solve it for you using the world chat, it will still say messages to you.

image.png.0e98383eddefe4227ee72e4ca6ed6969.png

Joke SCP:

SCP-105:

HP:125-150

Attack:varies from 15% to 100%

SPEED:Fast (the speed of a normal human)
Abilities:SCP-105 will rarely spawn in with TRO (they can change it to where she spawns in with Omega-7), and she has level 4 access. She can use a camera to manipulate objects that are in the picture she takes, and whenever she takes a picture the damage that enemies take can vary from 15-100% whenever they have their picture taken (the damage is higher the closer the enemy is to the center of the picture). She can also use the camera to teleport to where she took the picture, the camera shot has a 3 second cooldown.

image.png.371bc8c2adac3e8f6f676fc390575368.png

That is all of the suggestions I have today :D. I want to end it off with why I put SCP-105 in the joke SCP category, so I know SCP-105 has an important place in the SCP lore with her place in Omega-7 and Alpha-9, but I put her in the Joke SCP category because.. I didn't have too much of an Idea on what she will be able to do using her camera and everything so what I came up with for her was more lackluster than the other SCPS I've suggested. Feel free to let me know how to improve the idea I've presented with SCP-105 or even if you have a better Idea for SCP-105 than what I came up with. Anyways see you tomorrow for SCPS 201-300 and let me tell you, the Joke SCP in SCPS 201-300 definitely has a lot of meme potential... 

Edited by Miguel The Mammoth King

I have mixed opinions about these scps, some i like, others are meh. 

137-The SCP's transformations should be fixed not randomized. This would make it more of a strategic ability. Randomly transforming into the form that has low health in the wrong time would be annoying. Also this is my personal bias, (and probably many others in the community) but no FNAF please. Its fine if its like a model for Halloween but,...... just no. 

191-Weapons seem interesting but the hand's swing speed might need to be slower if its 50 damage. 

198-Calculator should be like the radio to not be obtrusive. In other words it should be in the corner of the screen, not take the screen up and get you killed. 

105-I like the idea but i could use some more explanation on how the picture damage between 15-100 works. Is it random or is it how centered the opponent is? 

6 minutes ago, Sprinklingmydoughnut said:

I have mixed opinions about these scps, some i like, others are meh. 

137-The SCP's transformations should be fixed not randomized. This would make it more of a strategic ability. Randomly transforming into the form that has low health in the wrong time would be annoying. Also this is my personal bias, (and probably many others in the community) but no FNAF please. Its fine if its like a model for Halloween but,...... just no. 

191-Weapons seem interesting but the hand's swing speed might need to be slower if its 50 damage. 

198-Calculator should be like the radio to not be obtrusive. In other words it should be in the corner of the screen, not take the screen up and get you killed. 

105-I like the idea but i could use some more explanation on how the picture damage between 15-100 works. Is it random or is it how centered the opponent is? 

Alright time to answer to your responses:

SCP-137:

I did say it should be fixed or a choice that they can choose their form, but it might be complicated to code so thats why i said they can make it be randomized, but yea my original intention is for it to be a chosen thing or fixed, and that's exactly why I said it doesn't have to be FNAF, because some people hate the franchise and I know that, but I couldn't really think of a cooler idea so I decided to chose FNAF because some of the pills mods made for FNAF is very good.

SCP-191:

I thought of exactly that as well, probably a little faster than the speed of 4514 because it does more damage but slower than stunstick

SCP-168:

That's why I had the second idea to not be intrusive and get you killed

SCP-105:

oooooh how centered the opponent is? That's a great idea! Let me go change that 😄 thanks for the suggested improvement on that cuz I originally intended for it to be random

[Opens coffin]

Finally some good SCP suggestions.

I really like SCP-105, one of my favorite SCPs, and the idea is cool.

I also bought Iris through the looking glass soooooo.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

56 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

[Opens coffin]

Where were you this whole time?

6 hours ago, Mr Z said:

[Opens coffin]

Thank you for the approval^^ be sure to check the other suggestions and tune in for future suggestions as well

9 hours ago, Maximino007 said:

Where were you this whole time?

Playing other games

IRL Problems

Garry's mod Burnout [I got 2500 hours on Gmod]

those are the main reasons.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

• 2 weeks later...