UwUFattyVapeOwO

Good luck all!

Hey anyone, i know i'm not very important but i think it'll be good to share why i am leaving for people who wonder where i went.

I'm struggling from Depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts and getting worse. I've realised that i need to focus on helping myself, struggling to be happy has brought me down to lows that i never thought possible, i guess i'm putting this here because i met some new awesome people that i enjoyed hanging around with and i would like just thank you all and wish the best of luck to all. thanks for helping me feel like i'm someone 😄

Thanks For Everything

Special thanks to FlameSandwich, Shico, Alt-F4, Udane, Big tony, Meowwww, Jhay Moon, Bongman69, Morgan, Waylon Smithers( fav badmin), Duck., Captain Blythe, Bully the laughing goose and many others (  sorry if i forget names im just thinking from the top of my head)

Anyway Good luck to all also long live the weeb closet

Regardless of what happens our lives are finite. We all know that we will grow old and that someday our lives will end. That's why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest. That's why we keep stumbling on by trial and error. But it isn't just for ourselves, it's so we can leave some signposts for the people following in our foot steps. To cowards who cling to where they are and who have given up on trying to move forward there is no way to see how bright the future is even though it's just around the corner!

Also vandread is best anime watch for free 10000 Gfl points

UwUFattyVapeOwO x

Posted  Edited by Duck.

Wait no sir please, I enjoy having you around.

Well actually if it's to better yourself, I can accept the pain of you leaving. Get better and maybe return when you can.

Edited by Duck.

Achievements

I don't know who you are, but I know your struggle. Always keep people around who you can trust when you feel down, because talking to them during your low points helps.

I'm starting to go to therapy for my own anxiety and depression (which recently got much worse). It's still an early thing for me, so I can't give you a fully valid anecdote about its effectiveness yet. Nonetheless, it might be something you could give a try if you haven't already.

If you've been seeing doctors, be careful of prescribed medication. I know someone who took meds for their depression and it was fairly successful for her, but I also know some people where the meds just made things worse. It may be something good for you, but keep in regular contact with your doctor about the effects if you go down this route.

Be strong, okay?

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

This is sad for me to see, you were always fun to play with, but every one does what they do, and I am ok with your choice.

2Q-1.png