Cuddlecakes

What was your first video game console?

15 minutes ago, lilmilkman0705 said:

First one that i played on was a xbox 360 then i went to ps3, and went to ps4. I also got a xbox 1 and than 2 years after i got my pc

We almost have the same journey ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saizy

No one has said it yet, but the Gamecube. (next was the Wii of course)

There were so many fun ass games on the Gamecube that kept my little mind busy like Surf's Up, Army Men, Happy Feet, Medal of Honor, and probably so many more games I've forgotten. Medal of Honor: Rising Sun had this amazing co-op campaign I used to play with my friend who lived down the street.

Good times. Now I main GFL. Fuck.

• 1 month later...

Mine was the playstation 1, my parents suprised me with it and Spyro: Year of the Dragon for christmas when I was 4 or 5. Imagine Super Mario Galaxy, except you're a dragon going to different worlds rescuing dragon eggs. When you found one, it'd hatch and they all had unique names

Achievements

tamagotchi connection | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

My first console I ever played was definitely the Sega Genesis and handheld was the DSI

7 hours ago, Cuddlecakes said:

So @Royal., basically the game is Super Mario Galaxy but starring discount Yoshi..... that sounds awesome!!

hey man dont diss spyro bruh

Enchantment table.PNG

• 5 months later...
Posted  Edited by TimColeman

The classic Sony PlayStation! Ever since I was a kid, I've always been such an addict! I was coming home from school, and I wouldn't even have lunch. My parents always told me that video games affect the brain in the same way as drugs, but I was always ignoring what they were saying. I then got a girlfriend, and she left me because of my video game addiction. That's when I understood that I was genuinely addicted and stopped playing video games. However, I started playing again recently, but this time, I know the limits. I play once or twice during the week, and then on the weekend, I can play as much as I want. I'd also like to get a new console, and I'm thinking between the Xbox series X and Play station 5. Have you guys tried them yet? I even tried a quiz to identify which console matches me the best, and I got Play Station 5. But I feel like I want the X box as well, ha-ha!

Edited by TimColeman