Dr_Steel

Dr_Steel's resignation notice

Posted  Edited by Dr_Steel - Edit Reason: To clear up any confusion over me leaving

After much debate with myself, i've finally decided to resign from my duties as TF2 2fort senior admin for a multitude of reasons. 1 being my overall lack of motivation to continue. 2 being my lack of professionalism and knowledge over commands and punishments and 3 being my inactivity on the server and forums. It was fun while it lasted but now i've decided to move forward.

Oh yeah here's your obligatory tag spam
@Hamtaro you've always been a great help for me and my admin knowledge and i couldn't have gotten senior admin without you
@TheJitFace you've been a great help also and i cannot thank you enough
@Lachaine you've been one of the best TF2 players i've known. (And also one of the funniest. Remember "The TF2 Division's Last Supper"?
@Gigi you're one of the busiest TF2 admins i've met and honest i feel like you do my job better than i do at times

I wish i could stay longer but my time has come. i don't want to force myself to continue doing something i no longer enjoy. Just to clear up any confusion i'm not leaving GFL or TF2 perma. Just greatly decreasing my activity.

"This isn't goodbye it's just see you later." - Sting. WWE 2016 Hall Of Fame

Edited by Dr_Steel
To clear up any confusion over me leaving

"Sacrifices have to be made to get somewhere in life." - Rebecca_Doodles (Friday Night Funkin' Starving Artist Mod)

Love you brother, stay safe, strong and set the world ablaze (Please do not take this literally). You were an amazing admin, I sure as hell am gonna miss you.

607704345_LachSig2.png.da1092f8afdddd17e6220848a572495f.png

Signature done by @AceOfSpadesMM 

You were one of the first to recommend me. Being one of the eldest Server Admins, you became quite the pillar for this community, so I cannot give you enough thanks for all the time you pour into helping this division. May you do successfully in your endeavors and take care.