NASalt

[Denied] NASalt Admin application

Posted  Edited by Benroyjam

Steam id:  STEAM_0:1:59358218

Name: NASalt

Why do you want to be an admin: I want to be a part of growing this community and ensure a positive enviornment for players new and old.

What you have to offer our server and the community: I have a level head with a deep respect for rules.

Prior experience if any: Admin of a few minecraft servers along with Johnny_Fishman.

Why we should accept you: I mainly play surf servers and I enjoy helping others settle disputes or answer questions.

Edited by Benroyjam

Hello @NASalt.

Thank you for your application for our Combat Surf server. I'm afraid I can't really process your Admin Application unless you are a Member. Usually when the Application App is working only people who are Members+ and have 25 posts can apply, unless authorisation has been given by a Higher Up. 

So, in this case I would like to ask you to apply for Membership first before we proceed. You can do that by filling out a simple form located here. A Member Acceptor will get around to your application fairly quickly. In the mean time, stay active on the forum and get a few more posts. 

It also appears that your Steam Profile has not been set up (as you can see here). Now, I'm very sketchy about people who have not set up their Steam Profile. We've had a lot of issues on our Orange X3 server where cheaters would make new accounts with profiles that are not set up. People who also make new accounts to troll or harass people have profiles that are not set up. Don't worry, I'm not saying this is you but you have to realise my concern. 

If you can get your profile set up as soon as possible and also apply for Membership we'll look at reviewing your application again.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

1 hour ago, Snoopy said:

Hello @NASalt.

Thank you for your application for our Combat Surf server. I'm afraid I can't really process your Admin Application unless you are a Member. Usually when the Application App is working only people who are Members+ and have 25 posts can apply, unless authorisation has been given by a Higher Up. 

So, in this case I would like to ask you to apply for Membership first before we proceed. You can do that by filling out a simple form located here. A Member Acceptor will get around to your application fairly quickly. In the mean time, stay active on the forum and get a few more posts. 

It also appears that your Steam Profile has not been set up (as you can see here). Now, I'm very sketchy about people who have not set up their Steam Profile. We've had a lot of issues on our Orange X3 server where cheaters would make new accounts with profiles that are not set up. People who also make new accounts to troll or harass people have profiles that are not set up. Don't worry, I'm not saying this is you but you have to realise my concern. 

If you can get your profile set up as soon as possible and also apply for Membership we'll look at reviewing your application again.

I made a mistake finding my SteamID. I should have edited my origional application to show my actual id.

Thank you for updating it.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.91.124.2:27015/top_players/?query=NA+Salt

You've only got 15 hours of play time on the server. Do you run with any other names? I've checked your previous history for names and I can't seem to find any more activity.

When did you start playing on the server?

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

15 hours sounds about right to me. I try to not afk in a server, so that's 15 hours of actual play time. I can't remember exactly when I started playing on the combat surf server, but I do remember that I found it through Johnny_Fishman. He is applying for an admin position as well. If I had to narrow it down, I'd say I started playing on that server no more than 3 months ago. Im on tf2 almost every day but I don't always play surf maps. I think I'm up to 970+ hours since the f2p update.

I hope that helps.

Hi @NASalt

I would like to let you know that I'm happy to accept you and put you on a Trial Period of up yo 2 weeks.  I've contacted you on Steam.

• Snoopy changed the title to [On Trial] NASalt Admin application
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @NASalt,

Due to your lack of activity on the server, @SouRD and I decided to deny your application. Please play and get your hour back up and then re-apply later in the future.

Best wishes,

TF2 Combat Surf Team

76561198043643390.png

• Ben locked this topic